LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hey friends I have read a story a long time ago about abdl and space travel with a girl that made her own nursery and converted some med bots but then got stuck in medical restraints

does anyone know the title or where I can find it? 

On 3/2/2023 at 11:09 PM, ABcont said:

I'm currently trying to find a story I read a while ago (probably around 5-6 years ago, but I'm unsure) about a girl who is dared by her sister to go to the mall wearing a pull-up and school uniform. The girl goes to the mall and a woman recognizes the uniform she is wearing as one from a private academy. The woman takes the girl to the school where she is punished by the headmistress and enrolled in the school. 

I'm not 100% certain about these details. I believe the girl wets her pull-up and the woman buys her some diapers and changes her into them. I also believe the woman gives the girl a spanking at the mall.

If anyone knows the name of the story or where to find it I would be very appreciative! 

I believe the story you are looking for is called The Whole Story by princess pottypants

https://princesspottypants.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/the-whole-story/

There is a story More Trick than Treat by BooBooBritches

There are 16 chapters of it on the other portion of this site, but if memory servers, there is more to this story.

Does anyone have or can anyone point me to the rest of this?

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 7:27 PM, TheUnknownAuthor said:

Looking for an ancient story, 20+ years old probably. The basic premise is at least four female friends are staying together for a weekend/holiday and play a game where they're assigned ages to play as and earn higher or lower ages based on behavior. I believe they rotate being Mommy, but I honestly can't recall. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I don't remember the name, but I am 95% sure that is somewhere on ararchive

I considered placing this in another thread somewhere... Recently I've considered that we have all of our English language stories, and I have tons of foreign readers that comment from Germany and other countries. For those of you who are from other countries/languages, what are your favorite stories in your native languages? I have a subscription to DeepL right now and can translate things pretty well with it. Any suggestions? @Moon3ye and others?

Favourite stories from my country.

Phew, I'm out of there.

Sure, there are the Grimm brothers, but they've been translated worldwide in the meantime.

Otherwise I only read English-language stories, whether here or on Wattpad, because of the quantity, and have them translated with the built-in google translator in Chrome.

On 3/29/2023 at 12:16 AM, BabySofia said:

I considered placing this in another thread somewhere... Recently I've considered that we have all of our English language stories, and I have tons of foreign readers that comment from Germany and other countries. For those of you who are from other countries/languages, what are your favorite stories in your native languages? I have a subscription to DeepL right now and can translate things pretty well with it. Any suggestions? @Moon3ye and others?

Avid abdl story reader here. I'm also french canadian and there's a ton of story in french on abkingdom.

Here are some of my favorite. 

Bébé Fofie

La simple vie d'une AB dans le monde réel

Amandine

Bébé Julia (Suite)

You can tell me what you're looking for in stories and I can see if I can recommend some others, I've read almost everything on there. 

1 hour ago, anziel said:

Avid abdl story reader here. I'm also french canadian and there's a ton of story in french on abkingdom.

Here are some of my favorite. 

Bébé Fofie

La simple vie d'une AB dans le monde réel

Amandine

Bébé Julia (Suite)

You can tell me what you're looking for in stories and I can see if I can recommend some others, I've read almost everything on there. 

Thanks for the suggestions! ?

16 minutes ago, DDude25 said:

That is great!  Will you be doing that and translating them and posting them somewhere?

I would consider that to be a copyright violation myself without expressed permission from the authors. Also the translations are certainly not perfect. (Especially with pet names for objects like pacifiers I'm finding) I would need to spend a lot of hours cleaning up the oddities before posting anything if I was. That being said, DeepL is worth a subscription if you want to try this on your own too!

OK, here's one I was thinking about recently and I searched and can't find.   It was called "Are We Adult Babies" and went by the filename of AWABS.TXT.    It's written as if it were a true story written back and forth between two adults who were as children tethered and diapered while playing and went on wearing diapers and having reins and horse bits in their mouth through adulthood.

I can't remember what site this story was on. It was a diaper dimension story. It was completed. It was about a Little that started talking to an Amazon. They were both women. There was a part where they met at a restaurant to talk about a job offer that the Amazon woman was offering the Little. The waitress was an Amazon and spiked the Littles food. As punishment the Amazon woman called her sister to come by and punish the waitress by treating her like a baby for a week. There was a second story that told the story about that week, but the main story was about the Amazon and Little. Anyway, I can't find either story, here or on the other site I frequent. I can't even remember the author. It wasn't written that long ago, not even 6 months ago. Probably 3 months ago? 

27 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I can't remember what site this story was on. It was a diaper dimension story. It was completed. 

I can remember the one you're talking about, but I can't find it right now. I'm wondering if it got taken down? I think I responded at some point in the post and my sort by responses isn't bringing it up at the moment.

Just now, BabySofia said:

I can remember the one you're talking about, but I can't find it right now. I'm wondering if it got taken down? I think I responded at some point in the post and my sort by responses isn't bringing it up at the moment.

Yeah, I looked at mine too because I responded a lot to both stories. I was just hoping someone else remembered the story too because I thought I was losing my mind lol

There's a story I've been looking for that I'm sure I read here:

It starts like a solo heist operation, some woman, an expert thief, enters a warehouse to snatch something. But the owner of the goods ends up being one step ahead and capturing her. The thief awakens to find herself strapped into a crib while New Years fireworks start going off and the owner gloats about her victory and the beginning of the thief's babying.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

@baby664So, it looks like archive.org did grab part of Perils of padding, but under the old url (forums.abdlstoryforum.info). Just the first page of posts, which isn't much, but you can find it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20210731100849/https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/hermione-granger-and-the-perils-of-padding/9241

Edited by 2001rocket
@ person being replied to