LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Still looking for a story about a teen that goes over to his neighbors house to help out with housework and she ends up diapering him. I believe his name in Sam. 

Other story is in the story section but I don't remember the title. A couple goes to a cabin for a vacation and there is an older couple that are care takers of the property and discover the girl is diapered and help take care of her.

ohiobabygirl - - -

Not much help on the first request -

The 2nd however easy Look for : "A VERY SPECIAL WEEKEND" Author Ras57 

Stories and Art Forum - page 4-5 - story in 30 parts story still in progress ?

I am trying to find a story, I think it was on here. I remember reading it either this year or last year. I have asked about it but none seems to remember it. 

There was a couple in it, the girlfriend seemed asexual. I'm not sure if the girl starts in diapers or if the boyfriend diapers her. I recall her having a nursery with a crib etc. There didn't seem to be any sex between the boyfriend & girlfriend. 

I recall them inviting one of her girl friend and she eventually becomes the mommy of the girlfriend. I remember a scene where they put her to put and go to the bedroom and then there was a sex scene. 

I also remember another scene where the girl is in her highchair in the presence of her mommy and she tells her that it's fine if she's sleeping with her boyfriend since she only wants to be a baby and doesn't like sex. 

I have searched for it on here but I cannot for the life of me find it. It was well written, but I do not think it was ever completed. Although I might be mistaken. 

I would be thankful to whoever finds it/have it.

15 hours ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

I’m still looking for the complete story Susan’s baby punishment..

Thanks 

Have your tried Google search - Susan's Baby Punishment ?

Another search using Bing:

susans baby punishment - Search (bing.com)

Note there are a few stories with similiar names titles - - -

What do remember about the story ?

Plot - Synopsis ?

L-O-N-G story ?

Short story ?

Multiple pages chapters ?

Perhaps with pictures/images ?

And of course WHEN was it posted and read by you ?

What forums - sites - story sources did you check/visit ?

There is more to this search for story thing - the more clues - better definition in the search !  

On 11/12/2022 at 10:38 AM, Kaylaindiapers said:

Yeah this is it…

I’m just looking for the whole story..

i found it on a story dump site but it’s not longer available it’s a dead link..

Thanks, K 

I have several copies, but I am unsure which is the original. Susan's age varies amongst the versions. I'll see about getting one posted in a bit.

Well here you go. The one labeled Susan Part Viii is apparently the oldest original stopping point. Those are the original headers. I copied these 10+ years ago, so I have no idea what site they came off of. 

Baby Susans Punishment By Baby Jenny.rtf Baby Susan's Punishment.rtf Susan Part Viii.rtf

You could s-p-r-e-a-d your fingers apart and enlarge the image {perhaps}

but that gets awkward after a while.

Think about copy paste to a WORD program where you can change font and size and then

revert back to the phone for reading {still yet an awkward reading exercise}

Change the portrait view to landscape by simply rotating the phone 90 degrees - might work better ?

I am looking for this kind of story...

An adult man or woman shrunken in size (baby size or child) and dominated/humiliated by an adult size person by putting him/her in diapers, ...

The characters are all adults and major but have a reduced size (magic, medicine, technological device, ...).

If you have other stories that are a bit similar I'm a taker! :)

A Little Dignity.pdf Breaking Brad.pdf Quarantine.pdf The Treshold.pdf

Small addition.pdfExperimental Procedure.pdf

Hi there, long time lurker.

I'm hoping someone here can help me out, I'm trying to find a story.

It was about a DL who ends up coming into possession of a journal or book where, if you write in it, what is written come true.

I remember, as one of his experiments he makes a baby diaper big enough to fit an adult. And in another case he makes pacifiers as accepted in society and as common as gum.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

6 minutes ago, diaperme2017 said:

College wear boys wear diapers and have carefew has well changed only by girl. They also hang a  butch girl panties to the flagpole ?

Not sure actually. I only got up until the Pacifiers bit then my browser crashed. I remember though the main character took everything very logically, with a scientific approach to this ability.

He's read the stories where reality changing goes wrong and wants to avoid that

• Like 1

What happen to the story

Guy has back injury he is his mid 40’s to 50

she young  

guy wets bed at his sister and her lesbian partner in house and house rules if u wet the bed u wear diapers

Girl name sarah who also has wear diapers due her wetting

and are treated like babies including highchair and babysitters ?

he gets his diaper change old lady in  a diaper store but also get a  spanking for not listing to his sister

some sexual things has well

Unexpected job

guy looking to live somewhere

some very wealthy girls give him job a baby all summer he get spanked and babysat  he also though funny pee all over one girl during diaper change?

Babysitting fun  

and

back to basics. Male doctor and hus wife take girl who treated baby has a cat. The  father has cousin get sick so they pack up fly  to help them 

has little sexual with  fathers brothers son. Little gay guys witg there own baby

diaperme 2017 -

Whoa - one at a time - as I don't where to begin.

A little help here - well a great deal of help here !

Where do you do your browsing reading of these ? Daily Diapers - Fictionmania - other ABDL story sites -

When did you do it ? short enough to check your cache before deleting or days/weeks/months/years ago ?

Long (multiple pages chapters parts) or short story ?

Was it a series by the same author ?

Your reading - same common application or a mixed bag or other ?

There are hundreds of thousands of stories out there - - -

I am also looking for a vaguely remembered story.

• Main character is a girl
  • She came from some special place whereby it is normal to wear diapers
  • People from this place is looked down by others and she keeps her origin a secret. 
  • She wears cloth diapers but has some kind of refresher device that can clean them for her. It looks like a briefcase.
  • She started work on an airline as an air stewardess.
  • I vividly remembered her having to go through a security check in the airport, and she got through it by wearing all her cloth diapers at once. The refresher triggered the metal detector, but the guard was too embarrassed to look at it in detail because she filled it with panties.
  • I read this somewhere many years ago. Just can't remember.