LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Dear Kaylaindiapers,

I was really overwhelmed by your thanks and also very happy that I had found the story. But the next time you look, you might find nothing. That's a negative thing about story hunt - but the positive experiences outweigh the rest. I wish you a nice and sunny Sunday!

Best regards

Diddldum

On 3/8/2021 at 11:20 AM, brucejedi said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for stories where a woman becomes bladder incontinent in adulthood, due to circumstances beyond her control. Examples include:

• punishment for a crime (e.g., Botox's "Legally Diapered" series)
  • curse / magical / sci fi infliction
  • hypnosis
  • injury / disease / pregnancy

I'm particularly interested in scenarios where the woman is not happy about this and even tries to rebel (e.g., refuses to wear protection when she should be and ends up wetting herself). I'm not into messing, but if a story contains any of the above and has messing in it too, I'm okay with that. Also, I'm not looking for adult baby stuff, but rather for stories where the only thing that has changed is her urinary continence. She tries to go about her regular life, but now with this new issue to deal with.

I have looked and looked on the web, but have not found much--which is odd to me since I suspect there is some interest in this concept.

A belated thank you to The Cle-venger for his suggestions! Anyone know of others?

Hi, here's hoping if anyone knows this story, I believe I read it 2-3 years ago and this single chapter story stuck in mind because of its physical age regression and bad ending for the protagonist. I also really liked the theme of a witch spiriting away it’s victims: 

A man, on the road driving somewhere, sees a seemingly abandoned house tucked away on a grassy, side road and goes to check it out. Of course it's a trap, he gets caught by the witch living inside it and becomes her next unwilling baby. The previous baby captive gets to grow up, steal their clothes, and leaves the house with their new car. Never looking back. Soon the house disappears, or goes back to looking abandoned, only to resurface again someday in the future for their next victim. 

Edited by kitty123
Added more detail

I was also hoping to find another longer story, and hoping if it rings any bells for anyone. This one is much older and most likely not on this site. 

I believe the story was about some sort of serum or shot, and it had inadvertently caused an unsuspecting boy or scientist to regress. There might have been some gender changing involved, similar to the story “French Whines”. Eventually, news of this serum captures the interest of a rival group, or some thugs who want it for whatever reason. The main story conflict I believe is that our characters are being chased/hunted by these thugs. The clearest part I remember is that near the end, the thugs are redeemed. The bigger one, a large manly woman, gets a dose of the serum - but it’s a modified version, and it will regress her back to a baby, but she will grow up to become cute, cherubic and petite. “Like an angel”. Like the ugly duckling who grows up to be a swan, “each year you grow up you will become more and more beautiful and everyone who sees you will adore you”. 

That might not be the exact quote, but it was something along those lines. 

Does anyone remember the story about a girl who had gotten a job at a hospital with her friend but the pressure of the job made her start having accidents and on Halloween, she actually wore a diaper and was confused for one of the kids and added to a children's ward?

It was a really well written story. The two leads were very believable in their friendship and the smaller girl who ended up diapered was done so quite believably if I am remembering it right. I know there was also an older doctor boss lady that seemed to have it out for the new girl.

14 hours ago, TheChronicler said:

Does anyone remember the story about a girl who had gotten a job at a hospital with her friend but the pressure of the job made her start having accidents and on Halloween, she actually wore a diaper and was confused for one of the kids and added to a children's ward?

It was a really well written story. The two leads were very believable in their friendship and the smaller girl who ended up diapered was done so quite believably if I am remembering it right. I know there was also an older doctor boss lady that seemed to have it out for the new girl.

I think you're referring to this work? 

• Thanks 1

Hello! 

I'm looking for a story that I used to read on this site. I can't remember if it was Roleplay or not though. 

It's about a guy that is trying to stop being a ABDL, and goes to a meeting with others that want to quit. While at the meeting he meets a women that offers to help him. However, she really wants to get him to accept that he is a little. I can't remember much else, but I remember when he leaves with her, he sits in her 'nieces' or nephew carseat. Sorry if it isn't enough information. 

10 hours ago, gogo said:

Hello! 

I'm looking for a story that I used to read on this site. I can't remember if it was Roleplay or not though. 

It's about a guy that is trying to stop being a ABDL, and goes to a meeting with others that want to quit. While at the meeting he meets a women that offers to help him. However, she really wants to get him to accept that he is a little. I can't remember much else, but I remember when he leaves with her, he sits in her 'nieces' or nephew carseat. Sorry if it isn't enough information. 

A recent story ? Or one will have to delve into the archives further ?

Judging it must be a short story - one off - and not a multiple chapters (pages) ?

That CARSEAT would be an extraordinary clue.

With that noted where were they going in the car with the carseat and if any clothing (diapers) were worn ? 

This your 5th post - perhaps a lurker (nothing wrong with that lots of members started that way) but when

did this story catch your fancy - were there other stories viewed at that time that have some unique feature

episode event to trigger a search circa of that time. Were there perhaps other websites you visited at that

same time with stories that had a similar theme - all stories have a DATE or date of editing putting the search

into the right time frame.

19 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

A recent story ? Or one will have to delve into the archives further ?

Judging it must be a short story - one off - and not a multiple chapters (pages) ?

That CARSEAT would be an extraordinary clue.

With that noted where were they going in the car with the carseat and if any clothing (diapers) were worn ? 

This your 5th post - perhaps a lurker (nothing wrong with that lots of members started that way) but when

did this story catch your fancy - were there other stories viewed at that time that have some unique feature

episode event to trigger a search circa of that time. Were there perhaps other websites you visited at that

same time with stories that had a similar theme - all stories have a DATE or date of editing putting the search

into the right time frame.

Hmm, it would have been a while back, about 4 or 5 years give or take. I'm positive it was on this website, and it was a multiple chapters. Unfortunately, I don't remember a lot about the overall story, expect the brief description that I wrote above. They were heading to the women's house I believe. 

Overall, it was a pretty short story but did have a couple of chapters. It wasn't really forced diapering but slow regression with a lot of persuasion and tricks. 

Dear gogo,

I think the Lucas-Story is too short. Please try the following 

work of Little Giammy:

With best wishes

Diddldum

Dear Darkslifer,

on Wattpad you find a 22-Chapter-Story with the title "Two Way Mirror". 

This story was written by Allan Fisher. A search for the author Wethoric

was fruitless - Sorry!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/280228751-two-way-mirror-chapter-i

Much luck!

Diddldum

I believe there was a continuation of a story call Carl's Curse by filthymind.  I noticed it on the ARARCHIVES.  (here is a current link

2005 Story Archive (ararchive.com)

I think it may have been called something like "just the right size," but I am not sure.

In any event, might anyone know where I might find a copy of that continuation?

Thanks for any help.

Dear jfix76,

today I found your story with the title 'Just the right size'. 

I copied it from an other website, but it was sometimes

a bit difficult. At the end of the story (30 pages) there are

some words or sentences missing, but I think this isn't so

important. I attached the text here - if you have any 

questions please tell me.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Search of jfix76 for 'Just the right size'.rtf

Dear DD-members,

DD-Member Jfix76  searched the story 'Just the right size' (written by filthymind).

I found a version in which a part of the end was missing. Today I found a complete

version with all lines (PDF). That's fine because I could see that the first version had

more missing lines than I had thought. I wish you a nice and sunny weekend with 

a happy reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

just-the-right-size-just-the-right-size-by-filthy_compress.pdf

Diddldum,

Thank you so much.  My searching yielded little and some of these stories I recall from years ago are extraordinarily difficult to find.

I am amazed by your ability to have found this.

So I'm normally a lurker but a story I've read previously came to mind and I haven't been able to find it. If my memory serves me right I can say the following things about the story:

100% Sure: (If I'm wrong here, I'll be surprised)

• Main character wakes up restrained and gagged
  • Main character panics severely (screaming at the top of their lungs despite gag)
  • Girl walks in restrained (but not gagged) to get the main character to calm down
    • The girl chose to be restrained and do this (she wanted to help them)
  • Both the main character and the girl are being taken care of by this couple
    • The couple has some social-worker/psychological/medical background
  • The main character escapes the house at one point and runs into another house for help
    • The main character learns he's essentially in a neighborhood-sized asylum where many other people are treated the same as him
    • This is where I stopped reading many years ago because it felt a bit too dark for me (sadly I'm now curious how the rest of the story goes)

Mostly Sure: (I think I know this, but could be wrong)

• When the main character woke up, they were in a straight jacket
  • The main character was told to not look out the windows (so that they wouldn't know that there is no escape)
  • The main character and the girl sleep in the same room but in different cribs
  • The girl was disciplined at one point for staying up to late
  • The girl has to take a medication for a condition (the couple makes sure she can't forget)
  • It was a fairly long story

Unsure: (Could easily be wrong)

• I read the story at least a year ago (could easily be 1 or more years ago... I'm not sure)
  • I think I read the story on Wattpad (which sadly means it could be gone)
  • The main character is an adult and did something to be put in the asylum
4 hours ago, registeratthis said:

So I'm normally a lurker but a story I've read previously came to mind and I haven't been able to find it. If my memory serves me right I can say the following things about the story:

It may be Quiet Time by blablafreckenlover at Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/story/155665094-quiet-time). It is also at DeviantArt at https://www.deviantart.com/bigred0603/gallery/66864172/quiet-time.

• Thanks 1

Hey, so I'm reasonably sure this story was on this site originally!

The premise is a wife takes her husband to a specialized clinic to have a stent put in, having selected a certain style that's about an 80% loss of control. Her husband does a bunch of talking to psych himself up for it the procedure and such, and is absolutely wanting this to happen.

I've been trying to find this for the last month, and I'll be damned if I can't find any trace of it >.<