LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shy in diapers

hoyboy2

So I've been a DL for as long as I can remember but it wasn't until I got a job that I indulged my love for diapers. whenever I wear one I feel so comfortable but if I get an unexpected visitor whilst wearing one I get all nervous and think they will somehow find out and I almost immediately feel the need to change when

Generally speaking, unless you're wearing a thick diaper, no one will be able to guess (or care) what you are wearing under your clothes. I wear around the family and to my knowledge, they are unaware--and that's a cloth diaper, soaker pad and waterproof pants under jeans. As far as venturing out, I do NOT go to stores or drive while wearing--there's too much of a chance of something unexpected

Most people will have no idea you are wearing unless you make it obvious that you are in a diaper. I wear diapers to college a lot and have never been found out. Plus the more you feel uncomfortable in a diaper around people the more people will notice something is wrong with you. Just try to take small steps like wear a diaper while going for a walk or to the store. The more you wear the more comfortable you'll be.

• Like 1

I've worn abena M4, tranquility atn , and bambinos. The tranquility and bambinos are noisy but nobody comments that they hear a diaper crinkling. Usually there is too much noise to hear a diaper anyways. The abenas are a tight fit with my pants but other than making my butt or package look bigger there isn't an issue.

I like Abenas because they make different absorbency levels. I wear L4s when I want to lay around all night. I wear L2s when I want good absorption but won't fully use a 4 before I change. I wear L0s when I leave the house - they are thin but will absorb an entire liter, and they make no noise at all.

You become more comfortable with it as you do it, same as with anything else. We all know that a lot of folks wear for incontinence, yet how many of them have you spotted? Go ahead- look for them. You're rarely going to find them simply because they aim to be discreet and they accomplish that. So that's the approach I take. Well sort of. I like plastic-backed diapers so that's what I wear. There are times when they are noisy but so far that hasn't been a problem; nobody has mentioned a thing but I think a few people have their suspicions. So what? Like I said, it's not been a problem. And those noisy instances are few, very few actually, and almost always there's enough background noise so that anyone more than a couple steps away won't notice. If the subject ever does come up I play the 'Incontinent card' and tell them it's something I won't discuss any further with them. Just like needing a cane or a walker, you use what you have to to keep life going. Diapers are just less visible things of the same nature.

I would suggest that you decide one way or the other because what people do notice are changes. If you look slim in tight-fitting pants one day and wear loose clothes and a thick diaper the next day that draws attention to places you don't want attention drawn to. By choosing one or the other there are no changes and to begin 24/7 wearing there's only one change one time to deal with. So unless you leak or have a 'costume failure' exposing your diaper nobody will notice and of the few who might, they will presume incontinence and not say anything because they know it might be quite embarrassing for you.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I've been doing better I figured its a fear so only way to beat a fear is to face it now I've worn one to work 2 days in a row I feel free and comfy and happy to have my little secret and if an exposer happens I'll handle it when it comes to that

7 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Its truly amazing how freaked out......and excited you are when you first start wearing publicly! Years later, its second nature, your hiking in diapers, wearing revealing shorts....;)

im a long ways away from doing any of that :P

also considering i haven't worn much at all in the last year, at least, i'm kinda back to where i was when i first started wearing. it's not so much of other stranger peoples, it's the closer ones and family that i'm more concerned about finding out more than anyone else. before i would wear mostly around the house. but also out and about once in a while, pizza place, grocery shopping, drive-thru, nothing exciting. once i even went over to a friend's house to give him a hand with a project for a bit while diapered! far as i know, he saw/smelled/noticed nothing at all. also he was the one who

I wear nothing but thick hi capacity diapers whenever I can and I wear them wherever I go. If they're not sticking out the top of my pants for the world to see I'm not worried about it. The ambient noise cancels out the noise unless you're in a quiet room with someone. I've been there before too, around my nosy vocal mom who wouldn't hesitate to say something if she suspected anything. The long and short of it is nobody notices.