LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad American

I am your worst nightmare. I am a bad American.

I believe the money I earn belongs to me, not some bloated federal bureaucracy!

I believe that welfare should be abolished. Charity is the responsibility of the church and the community, not the government.

I believe that if you are an honest, law-abiding citizen, you should have the right to own a gun to protect your home & family from those who shouldn't have guns. Guns do not make you a killer, killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a car or a 2X4, but no one has tried to ban you from driving your car to the lumber yard.

I believe that being a minority, a woman, or a homosexual does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Ebony Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Ivory Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

I believe that every American citizen should have the same power as the federal government when it comes to collecting money that is owed them.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I believe that being a student doesn’t give you any more enlightenment than driving a bus. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4 years plus, of college, you haven’t begun to be enlightened.

I believe that teachers and cops deserve more money than they’re paid to deal with the mouthy, rebellious kids that shoot at them every day.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to their God(s) when and where they want to.

My heroes are Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and the brave men who captured Sadaam Hussein.

I believe that anyone who prefers to live in a trailer home should have their head examined.

I don’t hate the rich.

I don’t pity the poor.

I believe in the death penalty.

I know wrestling is fake and I’m not going waste my time arguing about it.

I believe global warming is a big lie. Where are all those scientists and environmentalist wackos, when I’m freezing my ass off during long winters while paying big to keep my family warm?

I’ve never owned a slave, I never was a slave. I didn’t have to wander in the desert for 40 years after getting kicked out of Egypt. I haven’t burned any witches or been persecuted by the Spanish Inquisition and neither have you! So shut the Hell up already!!!

I want to know exactly which church it is where the Rev. Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money and why he is always part of the problem and never part of the solution? Can I get an amen on that one?

I believe that if your kid is acting up in school, they should get their foolish ass paddled.

I believe that cops have every right to shoot you if you’re running from them. I also believe that they have the right to arrest you if you’re breaking the law, regardless of who you are.

I believe that all draft dodgers and deserters should have their citizenship revoked and be expelled from the country.

I believe that if you burn the American flag, you should see stars and wear stripes. Go to any other nation on Earth and try to burn their flag! If you’re lucky, they’ll only put you in prison.

I believe that if you’re too stupid to know how to fill out a ballot, I don’t want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next 4 years. And if you’re too stupid to fill out a ballot, then you’re also probably too stupid to be allowed to own a gun or drive a car.

I hate those lazy bums who stand on the side of the road with their “Will work for food” signs. Most of them are just lazy drunks that only want your money to buy more booze and the suckers that give it to them should be kicked.

I believe that if you don’t like this country, its culture, political and economical system, prosperity, affluence, and the principles of freedom and liberty established by its founding fathers, then you’re more than welcomed to get the hell out and never come back!!!

It doesn’t take a village to raise a child, it just takes a mother and a father.

I don’t care if you’re the first woman or minority to accomplish something that’s already been done by someone else. This is the 21st century, not 1970! You don't have anything to prove anymore!

I believe that if you're going to live in this country, you should learn to speak English. If not, I hope you like washing cars and bussing tables for minimum wage, because that’s the only jobs you can hope for when all you know how to say is, “Me no speekee de Eengleesh!”. I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to learn English!

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can’t understand the word “freeze” or “stop” in English, see the above lines.

And what the hell is going on with gas prices... again?! We’re buying oil from people that hate us and use their oil profits to train terrorists to kill us. We need to re-open the pumping stations in Alaska and tell O.P.E.C. to go to Hell!

I believe that people who abandon their newborn babies to die in ant-infested dumpsters or lock them in closets to starve to death in their own feces should be tied to a post and whipped to death in public.

I hate people that cause unnecessary problems and harass others; not because you provoked them, or because they’re just doing their job, but simply because they can. These assholes are in dire need of a severe beating.

I believe that the Arabs have the right idea when it comes to punishing criminals. Thieves loose their hands, rapists get castrated and murderers are beheaded. We need to take a few pages from that book.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

I believe that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it’s not hate, and it’s not a phobia; it’s an opinion.

I have the right not to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I engage in sexual activity with one of the subordinates in my office, it wouldn’t be a private matter or my personal business. I would be “fired” immediately!

My father and grandfather shouldn’t have to die in vain on the battlefields of foreign countries so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

I don’t believe that, just because you are from a foreign country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a liquor store, donut shop, nail salon, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

I believe that Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that’s better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.

I believe that tattoos and piercings are fine if you want them, but please don’t pretend they are a political statement; and . . . please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don’t want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me hamburgers and fries!

I am sick of “Political Correctness” and of all the suck-ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be “African-Americans?” Besides, Africa is a continent. I don’t go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else.

And for all you cry-baby, sour-grape liberals... Bush won … Kerry lost … fair and square! Get over it already!!!

Wow. Who p*ssed in your diaper?

You don't believe in racial profiling but you think that foreigners only open liquor stores, doughnut shops and nail salons and that they need the government's help to do so?.... Uh-huh.... OK...

AutieAB

(Soon to be a foreign national in the USA... But I'm white and British so I guess that's OK by you, huh?)

I hate to point this out to you, but ... most of the people who would agree with you on all those topics would probably also think any guy who wears diapers for sexual pleasure or other reasons is a sicko who should be locked up. Be careful you don't let that secret out or you might become the target of their rant.

I thought some of them were pretty funny.

You are against what you call discriminatory practices, but think that girls shouldn't be let into the Boy Scouts.

You do have the right to not be tolerant of others that are weird, but remember you are one of them.

You do have the right to pray to your God(s) at any time, you don't have the right to force me to pray your God(s) at any time.

If it doesn't take a village to raise a child, keep your hands off my child.

You are not a bad American, you are a sad American.

dear mr. bad american....

next thing you'll tell us that you're also a "good" christian......

may you always be fortunate enough to not ever have to walk in the shoes of the very people you've criticized.....but then again........maybe the world would be a little better place if you did.......

for your sake though, may every priveledge you've ever been given never fail you....

"mr. bad American"... I too am an American

and as such feel strongly about my beliefs-

thats my right, and yours as well. as for

discriminations against individuals, creeds,

colors or religions- I believe you are on the

right track... BET, naacp, girl scouts, boy

scouts and many others should be able to exist..

provided there is a fair counterpart or at the

very least the ability to create one without

discrimination. i know full well that i will "catch

hell" for siding on your behalf, but at least I

have the right to do so as an American citizen.

as do all the opposers of your rant before.

Hey people, "mr. Bad American" may seem

as just that, but just imagine how terrible this

country would be without like-minded people

(like our fore-fathers) fighting for your right

to hate him!

take good care of yourselves...

-an American

if you don't like it, well too bad...'cause that's America bitch!

In Germany they first came for the Communists

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics

and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me

and by that time no one was left to speak up.

--The Reverend Martin Niemöller, a pastor in the German Confessing Church who spent seven years in a concentration camp.

Even at the time it was written, this poem could have been much longer - homosexuals, gypsies, prostitutes....

It has been updated many times since WWII, in poetry, prose and song lyrics.

I suggest another addition here - Then they came for AB's and DL's..........

Dolly

Wow. Who p*ssed in your diaper?

You don't believe in racial profiling but you think that foreigners only open liquor stores, doughnut shops and nail salons and that they need the government's help to do so?.... Uh-huh.... OK...

AutieAB

(Soon to be a foreign national in the USA... But I'm white and British so I guess that's OK by you, huh?)

I didn't write it (although I did contribute a few things to there), but I got it off the internet and thought it would be interresting to post, see what kind of feedback I got here

Bush didn't win sh**, you can't steal a car, and tell someone you won it, If my brother counted the votes I would have won...

Yeah, keep telling yourself that and some day you'll wake up in a world with padded walls, but it will be your own little world where you create your own reality... have fun.

I didn't write it (although I did contribute a few things to there), but I got it off the internet and thought it would be interresting to post, see what kind of feedback I got here

Yeah, keep telling yourself that and some day you'll wake up in a world with padded walls, but it will be your own little world where you create your own reality... have fun.

Now let's be fair, it was his CAMPAIGN MANAGER that counted the votes (both in 00 and 04) in the states in question, and both times there were massive, 90% wrong purges of the voter roles, mysterious shortages of machines in Democratic districts, and in the case of Ohio, blantant, and de facto voter fraud on behalf of the secretary of state (also Bush-Cheney 04 campaign manager for Ohio, now for some reason being allowed to count his own votes for governor)

That isn't tin-foil hat stuff, that's raw, easily verifiable fact.

Hoo boy... so many things to reply to... the mind reels.

I believe the money I earn belongs to me, not some bloated federal bureaucracy!

Yay! Let's eliminate all taxes, kill off the government (unless you expect them to work for free), and live in an anarchist society!!

I believe that welfare should be abolished. Charity is the responsibility of the church and the community, not the government.

Fine. I'm agnostic. I will expect to walk into a church of any denomination and expect to recieve their social assistance without any preachy sermonizing and/or attempts to convert me into their tribe.

I believe that if you are an honest, law-abiding citizen, you should have the right to own a gun to protect your home & family from those who shouldn't have guns. (Fine.) Guns do not make you a killer, killing makes you a killer. (And at that point, and ONLY AFTER that point, is when everybody realises that you probably should not have had a gun to begin with.) You can kill someone with a car or a 2X4, but no one has tried to ban you from driving your car to the lumber yard. (Strawman arguement. 2X4s and cars are not made expressedly to cause grievous bodily harm.)

I believe that being a minority, a woman, or a homosexual does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. (Translation: I am a straight white male, but I know EVERYTHING about discrimination is a myth.) When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law of statistics. (Fine. Out with racial profiling. Now, if you're a white person living in that city, expect to start getting pulled over a lot more.) The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund (oh dear, the UNCF has got their big black fist in your paycheck! Damn them!), Ebony Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. (Oh don't stop there... let's get rid of women's magazines, too. Discriminates against half the world.) Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Ivory Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

Jesus Christ, how rediculous. Blacks make up a big old THIRTEEN PER CENT of the US population, but you feel threatened by the media and products that are marketed to them. Here's an idea: Change the channel.

I believe that every American citizen should have the same power as the federal government when it comes to collecting money that is owed them.

We do. It's called civil court. You might have to deal with those nasty LAWYERS, and resort to that bothersome process that Republicans hate so much called a Lawsuit... but you have every right to monetary redresss as the government.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

Absolutely. (Parental supervision.)

I believe that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than driving a bus. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4 years plus, of college, you haven't begun to be enlightened.

That fits right in with your post-anarchist worldview. It'll be fun having heart transplant surgery performed by a bus driver.

ooooh WAAAA! sMart peepul maKe me feel BAD!! WAAAAAA

I believe that teachers and cops deserve more money than they're paid to deal with the mouthy, rebellious kids that shoot at them every day.

Absolutely. (Altho I'm guessing that you also assume the teachers and cops would still get those payraises without any pesky Unions, huh?)

I believe everyone has a right to pray to their God(s) when and where they want to.

Fine, ok. But don't expect my taxes to pay for it. And if I don't want to say the "under God" part of the Pledge of Allegiance, don't get your panties in a bunch. (Yes I do say it... and also I'm straight, but sing along with songs written and sung by females to guys.)

My heroes are Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and the brave men who captured Sadaam Hussein.

Ok, that's fine. (RR is a mixed bag, and how's things going in Iraq since we yanked the Saddam cork out of the bottle of violent sectarianism? Ooops, couldn't have seen THAT coming. But, I digress.)

I believe that anyone who prefers to live in a trailer home should have their head examined.

That's funny, seeing as po rural folks are the ones who are most ideologically aligned with everything you've listed so far. White, red-state, religious, suspitious of minorities. I could go on.

I don't hate the rich.

I don't pity the poor.

Neither of them care about your opinion. But they'd both like more of your money, thank you.

I believe in the death penalty.

Uh... we have a problem with the case, your Honor. It seems that there was a reasonable doubt about his guilt, after all. DNA evidence just exonerated him. Er-- what do you mean, we can't appeal? What? We already executed him? Er... well, let's send an apology to his family, I guess.

I know wrestling is fake and I'm not going waste my time arguing about it.

I will buy you a beer simply for the utter truth of that declaration. What trash. I'd rather watch Springer.

I believe global warming is a big lie. Where are all those scientists and environmentalist wackos, when I'm freezing my ass off during long winters while paying big to keep my family warm?

The scientists and envirnmentalists are up by the Arctic Circle, watching glaciers disappear, polar bears drown, and the Northwest Passage melting open longer each year.

I've never owned a slave, I never was a slave. I didn't have to wander in the desert for 40 years after getting kicked out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Spanish Inquisition and neither have you! So shut the Hell up already!!!

Uh... ok. Thanks for sharing.

I want to know exactly which church it is where the Rev. Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money and why he is always part of the problem and never part of the solution? Can I get an amen on that one?

I'll see your Jesse Jackson, and raise you Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and James Dobson.

I believe that if your kid is acting up in school, they should (have parents at home that aren't afraid to keep their bratty kids in line and know how to) get their foolish ass paddled.

I believe that cops have every right to shoot you if you're running from them. (Wow. "He was running away. So I had to use deadly force.") I also believe that they have the right to arrest you if you're breaking the law, regardless of who you are. (Ok-- absolutely.)

I believe that all draft dodgers and deserters should have their citizenship revoked and be expelled from the country.

That's a fairly safe statement to make, seeing as the draft ended in 1973. Wonder how much support there would be for our current misadventure in Irag, with required enlistment under a draft. Hmmm, me thinks Jenna and Barbara would find a way out of serving.

Anyway, President Carter did NOT issue a blanket pardon for Vietnam-era dodgers and deserters. 1977 Canadian radio story here.

I believe that if you burn the American flag, you should see stars and wear stripes. Go to any other nation on Earth and try to burn their flag! If you're lucky, they'll only put you in prison.

Thus, the United States of America is not "any other nation on Earth". Dunno about other countries' laws, but her in 'Murica we've got this little thing called "free speech" and "freedom of dissent". The flag is a symbol. Burning a flag is a symbolic event. Don't worry-- they're still making more US flags to replace the ones burned. (Most of them are made overseas in places like China, BTW.)

I believe that if you're too stupid to know how to fill out a ballot, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next 4 years. And if you're too stupid to fill out a ballot, then you're also probably too stupid to be allowed to own a gun or drive a car.

Ok, I'll go along with that. You're not ordering a Big Mac and large Coke at the drive-thru; you're VOTING. Pay attention, get it right, and make damn sure somebody can count your vote.

I hate those lazy bums who stand on the side of the road with their "Will work for food" signs. Most of them are just lazy drunks that only want your money to buy more booze and the suckers that give it to them should be kicked.

Fine. I was unemployed and on the streets for a while, many many years ago. Never collected unemployment, never panhandled, never begged. Didn't even borrow money from my folks. I pulled myself up.

Now, having said that: In your post-anarchist world, filled with conversion-required-for-service churches handling the social slack, get used to seeing a LOT more handicapped people on the street. At least they won't be able to run away from the cops who come along to bust em for loitering.

I believe that if you don't like this country, its culture, political and economical system, prosperity, affluence, and the principles of freedom and liberty established by its founding fathers, then you're more than welcomed to get the hell out and never come back!!!

I have no problem with our culture (definately not), nor our basic political system. Free-market capitalism is wildly successful-- for those who are successful. For the rest, it sucks, figuratively and literally. In 1999, the poorest fifth of the US population received less than 4% of the total income. The second poorest fifth received 9%. The middle fifth received 15%. The second richest fifth received 23%. The richest fifth received 49%. (source)

It doesn't take a village to raise a child, it just takes a mother and a father.

Wow, I guess nobody ever explained the meaning of THAT phrase to you. But yes, I'll agree that EVERYTHING starts with the parents being Parents-- not Buddies or Pals or Pushovers. But after that, sometimes Parents need help, and can't do everything. What... you keep your kid locked up in the basement?

I don't care if you're the first woman or minority to accomplish something that's already been done by someone else. This is the 21st century, not 1970! You don't have anything to prove anymore!

So you'll be voting for Hillary in 08, right?

I believe that if you're going to live in this country, you should learn to speak English.

Yes, absolutely. But obsessive "official language" laws are stupid. Just quit making non-English signs and forms; the problem is self-solving.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word "freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

Oh, this again. Fine-- see my reply to your "run away" point, above.

And what the hell is going on with gas prices... again?! We're buying oil from people that hate us and use their oil profits to train terrorists to kill us. We need to re-open the pumping stations in Alaska and tell O.P.E.C. to go to Hell!

Ok-- ANWR drilling is authorised tomorrow. By the time the rigs are up and reach full capacity-- 8 to 10 years from now-- it will provide 18 MONTHS WORTH OF OIL, at current US rate of consumption.

I believe that people who abandon their newborn babies to die in ant-infested dumpsters or lock them in closets to starve to death in their own feces should be tied to a post and whipped to death in public.

Let's go with "murder", or at least "manslaughter", and then mandatory sterilization. No appeals, no nothing. Snip. Next.

I hate people that cause unnecessary problems and harass others; not because you provoked them, or because they're just doing their job, but simply because they can. These assholes are in dire need of a severe beating.

There's a faint irony here that I'm just going to ignore, and move on.

I believe that the Arabs have the right idea when it comes to punishing criminals. Thieves loose their hands, rapists get castrated and murderers are beheaded. We need to take a few pages from that book.

Hey, Mister "USA Love It Or Leave It"-- you don't like our AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM??!! Ok-- we'll be waiting for your postcard from Saudi Arabia.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

Agreed. (Won't make the Brownie joke, everybody's heard it.)

I believe that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it's not hate, and it's not a phobia; it's an opinion. I have the right not to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

Yes, but your right to swing your fist ends at my face. I don't give a rat's ass what you believe, or what your private opinions are. But when your opinions motivate decisive actions that discriminate against a group, violate their equal civil rights-- deny them a job, refuse them housing, chain them up and drag them behind your F-150-- buddy, now you've got a problem.

I know what sex is, and there are not varying degrees of it. If I engage in sexual activity with one of the subordinates in my office, it wouldn't be a private matter or my personal business. I would be "fired" immediately!

Hmmm... did YOU write that policy? No? What if the policy was recinded? Hey, I think that hot associate over in Accounting has been checking you out.... now what?

My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain on the battlefields of foreign countries so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

If you're talking about Hugo Chavez coming over here and calling Bush a "devil" and whatever... I agree. I loathe Bush with the heat of a thousand suns, but he IS our sitting President. You're a guest in our house, Hugo-- sit down and STFU.

I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation recount votes when needed. I know what the definition of lying is.

I know what the definition of "undetectable voting-machine miscount" is. I want somebody to see the individual ballot I put my vote on, in a recount. I can wait for the results. Other than that, see my reply to your ballot question earlier.

I don't believe that, just because you are from a foreign country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a liquor store, donut shop, nail salon, or any other business. We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to their interpretations.

No, but apparently lots of US companies appreciate the tax breaks they're getting for outsourcing THEIR labor to overseas.

I believe that Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.

I run WinXPSE, and I could care less how much Bill Gates makes. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a brilliant example of responsible wealth.

I believe that tattoos and piercings are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement; and . . . please stay home until that new lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me hamburgers and fries!

Proudly display any kind of National Geographic-inspired extreme body art, and you should expect to be asking "super-size that" for quite some time. Yeah I know corporate dress codes are changing, but come on.

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck-ups that go along with it. I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa, so how can they be "African-Americans?" (Because they're not Italian-Americans-- who are not Polish-Americans, who are not Russian-Americans, who are not Chinese-Americans. ALL of these things are not like the others. Yet, we all live together! Wow, how do we all do it without watering down to a bland beige? Simple-- we celebrate cultural diversity. Instead of the Republican ideal of a Borg-like collective of non-individuals, Americans live with deep familial roots and cultural heritages... and we wear them proudly.) Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else. (Wow-- "great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather". I'd say you're pretty safe. Now, let's talk about Paco, who was born in San Jose a couple weeks after his mom jumped the fence out of Mexico. You've got no problem with Paco calling himself simply "American"?)

And for all you cry-baby, sour-grape liberals... Bush won … Kerry lost … fair and square! Get over it already!!!

News flash: We've been over Bush/Kerry since early last year. Now it's you guys' turn to quit with the "but.. but... but Clinton!" whining. Actually, the more you do it, the more facts come up that make Clinton look even better. Please-- carry on.

It's been a pleasure.

--BTW, by "you" I wasn't referring to YOU specifically, PamperBoy... I undrstand you just found this on the web, and posted it here. Nothing personal intended... cheers!

Yay! Let's eliminate all taxes, kill off the government (unless you expect them to work for free), and live in an anarchist society!!

That fits right in with your post-anarchist worldview. It'll be fun having heart transplant surgery performed by a bus driver.

Mmm... using the term 'anarchist' as some sort of insult is a bit silly. I am an anarchist, and virtually none of the stuff this guy says is remotely in line with anything I believe, and neither is it remotely post-modern/post-anarchist (by which I assume you mean post-structuralist anarchist) in any way. Actually, I think you'd find that more of your opinions are in line with a lot of what anarchists believe than Mr. Neo-conservative up there. I wish people could just be more respectful of other peoples' many varied opinions. I don't look down on people who aren't anarchists or even people who hate anarchists, but it seems that the people who do hate anarchism can't agree to disagree with me and can't get past the fact that I am an anarchist. Maybe you could read some about what real anarchists think or do before putting us in a little box. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-anarchism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-left_anarchism

p4mp3rs-- I didn't mean to offend... I referred to anarchy in the sense with a small "a"-- not the larger socio-political ideology "A". Yes there's a world of diff between what you believe and what's in that list. Perhaps there's a better word I could have used to describe that list's trenchant, right-wing scenario of No Government, but "directionless chaos" seemed too bleak, and "my gun is bigger than yours, liberal asshole, so i'm taking your wife and house" isn't a word.

p4mp3rs-- I didn't mean to offend... I referred to anarchy in the sense with a small "a"-- not the larger socio-political ideology "A". Yes there's a world of diff between what you believe and what's in that list. Perhaps there's a better word I could have used to describe that list's trenchant, right-wing scenario of No Government, but "directionless chaos" seemed too bleak, and "my gun is bigger than yours, liberal asshole, so i'm taking your wife and house" isn't a word.

No offense taken. I'd just hate to have anyone think that, as an anarchist, I agree with anything said there at all.

Merely an observation and known tactic of trolls. Read into it what you will.

My daddy (genetic one) used to always say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I will contribute no more to this thread gone wrong.

Merely an observation and known tactic of trolls. Read into it what you will.

My daddy (genetic one) used to always say if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I will contribute no more to this thread gone wrong.

I'd say the closest anyone has come to trolling in this thread was the original poster. The whole first post was obviously flamebait, but I'm at a loss to see what gives you license to suggest that one or more of the responding posters is a "sock puppet."

Nightmare? It all sounds pretty reasonable to me.

HOW DID WE SURVIVE?

Looking back, it's hard to believe that we have lived as long as we have.

As children we would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags. Riding in the back of a pickup truck on a warm day was always a special treat.

Our baby cribs were painted with bright colored lead- based paint. We often chewed on the crib, ingesting the paint. We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors, or cabinets, and when we rode our bikes we had no

helmets.

We drank water from the garden hose and not from a bottle.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of scraps and then rode down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. After running into the bushes a few times we learned to solve the problem.

We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on. No one was able to reach us all day.

We played dodge-ball and sometimes the ball would really hurt. We ate cupcakes, bread and butter, and drank sugar soda, but we were never overweight; we were always outside playing.

Little League had tryouts and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment. Some students weren't as smart as

others so they failed a grade and were held back to repeat the same grade.

That generation produced some of the greatest risk-takers and problem solvers. We had the freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we

learned how to deal with it all!!!