LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What brand of baby powder is the best?

azdl95

Actually, I want to buy a baby powder but I don't know what brand of baby powder is the best. Can you share what type/brand of baby powder that you all use? :) tq

I used to recommend the Rite-Aid "Tugaboos" but they recently chnaged the scent. At this point the Johnson's with the red "original" circle is the best. See my review, It has the closest to the original smell that most of us know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFcSWL0zbk

17 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

I used to recommend the Rite-Aid "Tugaboos" but they recently chnaged the scent. At this point the Johnson's with the red "original" circle is the best. See my review, It has the closest to the original smell that most of us know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFcSWL0zbk

I used some of the old Tugaboos today and it was great! I really miss that smell.

22 minutes ago, grayfile said:

I used some of the old Tugaboos today and it was great! I really miss that smell.

Cornstarch feels strange to me

Talc is way silkier and I use it if I wear at night when I travel since I don't know of a travel size cornstarch but I generally avoid it so I don't increase the risk of cervical cancer around my loved one. I use cornstarch and just pile it on.

Oh and all Johnson and Johnson's of course

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2015 at 0:14 AM, Christine Daryleanne said:

I think you would be fairly comfortable with the "Original [red circle]" Johnson's, I am and it is about as close to the old time powder as you will get. You might read my Reviews page

Could you post a link to this fabled red circle logo powder? or a pic of what I should look for when in a store?

Is it this stuff?

That is it. You can find it in most any US pharmacy

Thank you for reviving this thread as it was the

Actually, the answer depends on three things:

1. Your intended use. If you do not want to be known, you want unscented

2. Your timeframe. If you are from any time before 1985, and even then, just not as predominantly, the smell of Johnson's will be your reference point

3. What you are used to. I cannot abide cornstarch it feels "hard"

So, if you are a Very Little Girl from anytime before 1980, anything but Johnson's talcum baby powder just will not work for you. Scent acts in a way not like the other senses and is mor "primal". For me, being in diapers and panties is just not the same without that scent. it might as well be disposables and PEVA or PUL panties. I certainly would not feel like a little girl