LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That was close

dlsafrica

Had any "that was close" moments when it comes to people discovering you wear diapers (and obviously didn't know before)?

In about 2002, my flatmates came to me one day and said "I think maybe we should have a talk about a little something we found...", but they said they were only joking. Good thting, since I was worrying...

And last year, I was wearing when someone dropped by unexpectedly to play a game of chess. It was a challenge not to give anything away.

So what if they do know already. That just means they still respect your privacy yet are trying to "subtly" drop hints to you that they already know. If anything, that's a good sign that you should need to worry or stress out so much about trying to keep it hidden.

I'm sure some others know but nobody has said anything so I take that as a 'win'. If the need to speak about it happens I am ready. I still aim for discretion and would prefer than nobody knew but whatever- the world won't end if it becomes known and what little worries I have about diapers that remains will then be gone forever. I've given enough to the world already- it's my turn now and I'm taking it whether the world likes that or not :P

Bettypooh

On 12/13/2015 at 10:57 PM, dlsafrica said:

Had any "that was close" moments when it comes to people discovering you wear diapers (and obviously didn't know before)?

In about 2002, my flatmates came to me one day and said "I think maybe we should have a talk about a little something we found...", but they said they were only joking. Good thting, since I was worrying...

And last year, I was wearing when someone dropped by unexpectedly to play a game of chess. It was a challenge not to give anything away.

Not really, because I'm pretty open about wearing diapers. What people don't know is

Close was not the word. My wife and I were traveling several weeks ago and we were staying at a Holiday Inn. I have a habit of tipping the room cleaning people because I know they work for next to nothing. I was sitting at the desk chair with my laptop computer. I was wearing a tee shirt and cloth diaper with a pair of opaque plastic pants. I heard a knock at the door. Without thinking I said "come in". The room cleaning guy opened the door with his pass card and there I was dressed as described. He thanked me for the 20 dollar tip and left. I have to wonder what he thought.

All of my friends except one know about me, she's a very conservative American. So one day one of my little friends was at mine picking up some snuggies he'd ordered and he was wearing one and so was I and we were chatting about little things. Then the door went and it was one of her friends that had came to see her off (she was leaving that day but she wasn't showing up to grab her stuff to leave till 8pm so this guy showed up 3 hours early and then she and her mum showed up as well we were really awkwardly sitting there in the most ridiculously crinkly sounding ones imaginable. Trying not to move to much Gladly I managed to sneak in to my room and change quickly and quietly before she realised something was up. Although she did make a comment about me being dressed as a 5 year old again...
That was only close though because she hugged me as she left and would have felt it if I hadn't changed. Poor guy friend though was sitting there in thin jogging trousers trying to hide it because he hasn't really told anyone.

46 minutes ago, redneck diaper boy said:

Close was not the word. My wife and I were traveling several weeks ago and we were staying at a Holiday Inn. I have a habit of tipping the room cleaning people because I know they work for next to nothing. I was sitting at the desk chair with my laptop computer. I was wearing a tee shirt and cloth diaper with a pair of opaque plastic pants. I heard a knock at the door. Without thinking I said "come in". The room cleaning guy opened the door with his pass card and there I was dressed as described. He thanked me for the 20 dollar tip and left. I have to wonder what he thought.

My guess is, considering that he cleans motel rooms, you were one of the least surprising things he's seen....

While I haven't had any close calls where my diapers are concerned, I did have one yesterday evening in which my neighbor almost caught me with my pacifier. She'd come over to give me some groceries (she goes to local food pantries and gives me part of what she takes home). I stared at her with an obvious "deer in the headlights" look, I guess, because she asked what was wrong. I said, "Uh...you surprised me. I wasn't expecting you," which was true enough.

My best friend in the whole world (we've known each other 13 years, which pales in comparison to the 26 years I've known another friend) was once looking in my room for

something, and opened a dresser drawer and found my pacifier.

She said to me: "Why is there a dummy in your drawer; wait... do I want to know?"