LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my girlfriend already knew that I am a diaper lover, so I don't have any problem to wear diaper in front of her. But mostly, I'll ask her 1st, if I can wear a diaper while we dating, because she knew that I wouldn't like my diaper is wet, because Im 24/7 dry diaper wearer. So if we gonna go a lot of places she wont allow me, afraid of im gonna wet my diaper because of sweating n make me uncomfortable that will spoil our date.

Nope, absolutely not. Then again, my longest relationship was a year, and it was long-distance.

Honestly, I don't think I'd want to either, unless whoever I was with knew, and was completely OK with it.

I haven,t but then dating isnt really much of a thing over here, you just end up going out with someone without the dates.
Technically I've only ever been on two dates and I went in LG mode to both with a cute dress and bow in my hair just without wearing.
I think if I were ever to star going on dates again I probably would wear just because it gives me that added comfort and security though when I have looked at dating in the past its been only with Daddies or other littles.

If wearing them when the wife goes out to swingers club and we have "friends over" and I watch then yes.... I was also wearing the day we met and went to breakfast, and In open plain view after coming back the apartment I had..we were both wearing when we got married too.. She even tried them for a few days....

I've worn diapers on dates before but not early on in the relationship. When I went to see an especially long movie with my partner, I was diapered. We went on a vacation together several years back and I wore for a couple of days straight. It was fun being out in the world like that!

• 1 month later...

Never on a date although it would be a thrill with someone who didn't know. As long as you know nothing is going to happen at or during the date and she doesn't know any of your friends. I told my first wife about 2 months into the relationship after she shared some intimate secrets with me after a night of drinking. She wore a few times for me but it wasn't her thing. One time she was drunk enough that she peed in a diaper enough times that she leaked on the couch and just laughed about it. I changed her and cleaned off the leather couch. My first real relationship knew about it and got involved with it. One day after sex she put one on and peed in it and then slipped on a pair of my soccer shorts. Then she went and sat down and looked at what movies were playing. Needless to say I was ready to go again in no time. My current wife knows about it, she knows I wet and mess,but she doesn't participate at all. She accepts it and I was very clear from the beginning that I like large super absorbant plastic backed diapers and I wet and mess. My ex wife caught me cleaning up after a huge mess after I had told her that I only wet. I think this contributed to our divorce.