LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever try to stop wearing diaper?

azdl95

Actually, I've been wearing diaper since im 9 and now im 20 years old. I've tried to stop wearing diaper, because of lack of money to buy diaper and I get fade up with my mom, that try to 'hunt' my diaper in my hiding place and throw it away, plus I always think that my girlfriend wouldnt like me if she knows that im wearing diaper. I've tried everything to stop wearing diaper, but I failed. When I go anywhere like mall, shop, etc. Diaper is everywhere! N i can't stop thinking of diaper. Everytime I go to the mall I would like to see the diaper. N now, im still a diaper lover, i think it is imposible to stop being diaper lover. But now, I've explained to my mom and my girlfriend, so far they understand my situation. My mom never "hunt" my diaper again and my girlfriend love me fo who am I. And now i can live happily ever after with my diaper and people I loved.

Who here hasn't. It's called the binge purge cycle, and denying it (and your diapers) is about as successful as gay conversion therapy since it is trying to convert the very definition of who you are. Glad to see you were able to get past this though and embrace who you are by "coming out". I bet you feel relieved of that stress in trying to hide it though, heck I bet even your mom is relieve in knowing this as well (though she may never admit it).

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

Who here hasn't. It's called the binge purge cycle, and denying it (and your diapers) is about as successful as gay conversion therapy since it is trying to convert the very definition of who you are. Glad to see you were able to get past this though and embrace who you are by "coming out". I bet you feel relieved of that stress in trying to hide it though, heck I bet even your mom is relieve in knowing this as well (though she may never admit it).

yea.. I feel free from my problem.. Doesn't need to think hiding place.. I can wear diaper whenever i want..

I've gone through this cycle several times, and each time, I always go back. I can't help it, it's who I am.

I still live at home, and my mother is aware of me being a DL/borderline AB. Her policy is that she doesn't care if I wear diapers, but she isn't too fond of me using them as nature intended.

I enjoy using my diapers at any opportunity I can, and part of the enjoyment for me is the adrenaline rush and the feeling I get when I sneak wet and occasionally messy diapers out of the house without her noticing. I only really purge if I get caught, and it doesn't happen too often.

Still, I stray away from wearing if she's around. She heads out of town often, and that helps, but I still wish I could wear more often.

Its seem everybody that being DL try to stop being a DL. But in the end it doesn't even matter.. Lol. So my conclusion is being ABDL is no way out. N we must accept for who we are. Just move on. We are RARE community. Im proud of myself. :D

On 16/12/2015 at 0:50 AM, Baby Brian said:

I have yet to see one single person come one here and say they were successful in permanently eliminating their diapered desire. This has led me to believe you are who you are, so you might as well accept it since there really is no changing it.

• Like 1
On 12/19/2015 at 7:32 AM, Always_Diapered said:

I think Brian summed it up perfectly.

We are all different and special in our own unique way in life and that is part of what makes life so interesting, everybody has something that they are into that is probably slightly out of the norm and they would rather not share with the world. Again it's what akes us all individual and the sooner you learn to accept and embrace that side of you the easier life will be imho.

• 3 months later...

I have no choice but to wear nappies or pads now as I am incontinent but I have not felt any urge to give them up. Once I settled in to wearing them I soon realised I actually enjoy this and have become DL as a result. Every morning I wake up in a soaking nappy and plastic pants. It gives me such a rush. I for one am so glad I have to wear a nappy.

• Like 1