LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The unofficial STL Littles Munch

AwakenEvil

So Ryan, My Lovely Wife, and myself will be hosting the 2nd Unofficial STL Littles event Dec 5th at Fuddruckers restaurant in Sunset Hills at The Plaza & Shoppes at Sunset Hills, 10752 Sunset Hills Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63127 at 1pm till 3pm.

We invite all of you that would like to get to know others in the community that share an interest in the ABDL and DDLG lifestyle to come and eat and greet with us. We plan to meet outside at 1pm and find an area for us to eat and talk without disturbing others.

Rules are very simple. No fetish gear allowed at the munch. This is a vanilla restaurant. Please purchase from the restaurant since we will be talking up their space.

If you have any questions my wife did create a munch event on fetlife and you are welcome to RSVP there so we know to look for you.

Any questions feel free to send me a message here!

https://fetlife.com/events/398604

Hope to see you there!

AwakenEvil!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 11/19/2015 at 10:28 PM, AwakenEvil said:

So Ryan, My Lovely Wife, and myself will be hosting the 2nd Unofficial STL Littles event Dec 5th at Fuddruckers restaurant in Sunset Hills at The Plaza & Shoppes at Sunset Hills, 10752 Sunset Hills Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63127 at 1pm till 3pm.

We invite all of you that would like to get to know others in the community that share an interest in the ABDL and DDLG lifestyle to come and eat and greet with us. We plan to meet outside at 1pm and find an area for us to eat and talk without disturbing others.

Rules are very simple. No fetish gear allowed at the munch. This is a vanilla restaurant. Please purchase from the restaurant since we will be talking up their space.

If you have any questions my wife did create a munch event on fetlife and you are welcome to RSVP there so we know to look for you.

Any questions feel free to send me a message here!

https://fetlife.com/events/398604

Hope to see you there!

AwakenEvil!

I want to play .

On 7/18/2022 at 4:36 PM, Plaything said:

I want to play .

This is six years old, and the person who posted it dose not have meet ups anymore. Its a shame I wanted to go to one.