LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carpal tunnel sugery.

Thursday im having my right side done. Not sure how long ill be off the computer. I did get a gel mouse pad and keyboard pad to make it more comfortable. Guess i should have done so long ago.

Well, you can always type and use the mouse in a left hand configuration. I use a standard right hand mouse at home, and a left hand mouse at work. It takes a tittle getting used to, but it has reduced the severity of my carpal tunnel greatly and could allow you to stay connected while you heal.

Let us all know how it goes, and what you go through along the way too. I was a good candidate for this same surgery a while back, and actually still am. I opted for the physical therapy though, which at best

I know someone who had that done a couple years ago. His work requires typing and he said that he was back to normal (as in with CTS) in 3 days and healed 95% (as in not having CTS) in a week with a few bouts of occasional twinges of pain or numbness for another week. Totally healed in 2 weeks :)

I've got it in both wrists, the pain is overshadowed by other more severe pains so that doesn't bother me, but the numbness of not being able to feel how tight I'm gripping things can be bothersome because I tend to drop stuff sometimes later in the workday when it's at it's worst. If the rest of me was as good as my wrists I'd be happy :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Edited by Bettypooh

Im going crazy not being able to use it. Using pull ups for day time. And they have a home health aide helping me get ready for bed and doing some stuff around the house too. I opted to only have help in the eve. Im not in much pain just feeling a little stiff in the wrist.

Im going crazy not being able to use it. Using pull ups for day time. And they have a home health aide helping me get ready for bed and doing some stuff around the house too. I opted to only have help in the eve. Im not in much pain just feeling a little stiff in the wrist.