LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DPF.Com is worth........can confirm !

I can confirm if anyone is interested in buying the domain name...it is worth :

The price for

Edited by toddlerjunior

You're a decade late and dollars (too may to even consider) long

• Like 1

Bringing it back would be pointless. It would be one of several and what could it offer that we do not have now?

I have an idea. why not just create a forum or subforum called "DPF" and let it go at that. Of course, I do nott know what it would be good for or what the letters could stand for, but at least it will be DPF and shut up the persons who think that "DPF" is a must have. Babykins brags that their "Tuffy" pants are the "DPF Tuffy".

Maybe "DPF" could be "Dumb Pointless Forum"

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
eorrection

I dont think people realise it has nothing to do with the sites past (infact that likely lowers its value) the point is its a 3 letter .com

Current Observed Minimum Wholesale Price (regardless of letter combo) as of July 1, 2015:

OK, I can see a three letter domain name being wanted for a company with that abbreviation, I can understand it being available for $17,250 because they won't come around often...

But the number in that first post is $125,000 which is very inflated even from your figures!

I just want to apologise to members for bringing this information up about DPF but to me personally it was the first place on the internet who brought us all together in the first place on when you went to search something from google.. it was always right there on page 1

DPF was the premier group for ABDL'S since about 1983 and the definitive "baby club" with its own nesletter and all. it preceded the internet by about 10 years and is where most of us over 40 got our start. No need to apologize as far as I am concerned

And all the good stuff is over here anyway. And the Diaper Pail Friends are a decade gone. In the digital world, everything has a low shelf life. Even Wetville, which

corrections

Christine, I think www.wetset.net may have started before Y2K....and yes, even ABKingdom is hors de combat!

DPF lingered way too long, so somebody is gonna have to have a brand before they will buy up DPF.anything!

I thought ABKingdom had been restarted

To me, it seems that Wetset is more about excretia than full ABDL "lifestyle" and they are so crude and obscene that no Little Girl worth her skirts would go there, Also it seems mostly geared to selling things of that genre than a "whole person" place. It is that kind of thing that made GirlTalk To very anti diaper

addendum

wow, 125K for a domain, for a site that is no longer around, that has a interesting history to someone outside of this community,

Edited by munkey
  • 2 weeks later...