LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Black Card

I'm still not worrying about calories or dieting, just increasing output and overall health. When I start to feel better it'll be easier to tackle weight than right now when my sippy cup of juice is needed to make me happy :)

Yeah, not surprisingly, juice is just as bad as soda. There is so much sugar in juice. You are much better off eating the fruit, because then you actually get the nutrients.

Unsweetened iced tea at 35F, is equal to about -20 calories per pint, as the body has to heat it to body temperature and then promptly squirts it into your nappy.

• Like 1

They cost more, but the natural juices are better for you than anything except eating the fruit directly. The less they are altered the better. Avoid pasteurization with anything except milk products as the heating kills the good stuff too.

You are what you eat and drink, so become a label-reader so you know what you're doing to yourself ;)

1.4mi tonight. Was hoping for more, but it's so humid and nasty here right now I was having trouble breathing and my heart rate was going higher than it probably should

1.4mi tonight. ....................................................................................... I was having trouble breathing and my heart rate was going higher than it probably should

They can't lie in the US without finding the wrath of the FDA and civil lawsuits upon them. There are very specific requirements regarding food labeling here which can go back as far as how and where some or all of the ingredients were grown ;) The front label cannot intentionally "tell a lie" but it doesn't have to mention everything. The "Ingredients" label is a whole different matter and that's where you really find out what you're getting :)

They actually can all they want on the front and in some circumstances, the back as well, because they are claiming their right to the first admendment. It started awhile back when Kelloggs stated their All Bran cereal is "heart heathly". The FDA never called them on that and since then, food manufacturers having been making all kinds of claims without challenge. A perfect example is frosted shredded wheat which said kids that ate their cereal performed 20% better in school. The truth there was that it was actually 11% and they were comparing to kids who had not eaten breakfast at all.

Taking a day or two off. Strained my neck (don't know why it's always my neck that gets hurt) and have fairly decent pain in my neck and running down my shoulder/arm.

Did run errands today, so got some natural walking in, but nothing official.

Not too sure if it is the same with exercise, but I know that with sex, if it is a pain in the neck, you are doing it wrong!

Taking a day or two off. Strained my neck (don't know why it's always my neck that gets hurt) and have fairly decent pain in my neck and running down my shoulder/arm.

Did run errands today, so got some natural walking in, but nothing official.

Maybe your neck needs another coat of red paint?

• 2 weeks later...

60 years ago, my biology text book taught, that between the ages of 25 and 65, a manual worker's weight remains almost constant, but a clerical worker would gain 1 gram per day.

I wonder when a revision became needed?

60 years ago, my biology text book taught, that between the ages of 25 and 65, a manual worker's weight remains almost constant, but a clerical worker would gain 1 gram per day.

I wonder when a revision became needed?

large.60_Years_Ago.png.84dccf81e12c25e4c

A couple of our local rides do about half that elevation climb. And then there is the "Assault on Mt. Mitchell": 102 miles with a 10337 ft elevation change and a whopping 11000+ ft total climb distance :o If you can finish that monster ride, you can probably skip going to the gym for a few days without any adverse effect ;)

Bettypooh

God, I used to love biking, climbing, and even long distance jogging. You guys make me so jealous. Now a days I have to fight my bad knees just to finish my normal physical therapy exercises.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still not worrying about calories or dieting, just increasing output and overall health. When I start to feel better it'll be easier to tackle weight than right now when my sippy cup of juice is needed to make me happy :)

1.3mi today. Calves are a little sore so didn't want to push it. Resting heart rate is down 30 points, and average 25. Probably most important, my max heart rate is down 19 since I started. Amazing how little effort it takes to start seeing an improvement in heart health.

Not good, lol. Been about a week since I went. No real reason, just lack of motivation, and I was feeling burnt-out overall. Took the weekend to get away, may get back into it this week.

I nudged 200 lbs earlier this year, but with the coming of summer veg from the garden I dropped a little as I felt full without stuffing starchy foods;

I miss being able to do running and cardio workouts. Especially coming from the Marines. Unfortunately when you've got bad knees and legs like I do there is much you can do. Don't take it for granted and keep up those workouts!

I too have bad legs and knees but i have a Recumbent three wheel bike.

Its easy on the legs and knees plus next spring i am going to turn it part time electric for for going against the wind on bad wind days.

My problem is doing cardio as my heart rate is locked to around 50-60 bpm because of meds and a autoimmune disorder.

• 5 weeks later...