LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Content issues

I cannot find it. I reconfigured FireFox and still did not find it. I looked alon the links at the right of the page, zoomed out , zoomed in. Nada

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
Add comment

I suppose we could consider the round image to be a 2-dimensional representation of what it would look like in a palentir or maybe the Mirror of Galadriel. But even with my busted eyes, I see in 5 dimension: x,y,z,t and psy

Here is the view I have with Firefox in normal color

That is the story of my life Read my blog, I could have a wrong setting somewhere and not know it. Can you

I've not DL'ed the latest beta FF version (just got the update notice a few minutes ago) but my page shows up correctly. FF v39.0 and XP. The same with FF 38.0.5 and W8.1 on the lappy. So I don't think this is a FF problem and it's default settings; beyond this I have no idea what's going on.

First of thank you all for all the hard work you are doing with the upgrades. i have told several people to just be patient and let you all sort things out. I like several things

Edited by Glennie

Christine, I am running Firefox ver 39.0 Beta as well as 8.1 Pro and I can see the photo box... Send the picture to me.. Don't care whatever kind I will adjust for you and upload for you as well..Either me or Mike, your choice. :P

Edited by Repaid1

Christine, I am running Firefox ver 39.0 Beta as well as 8.1 Pro and I can see the photo box... Send the picture to me.. Don't care whatever kind I will adjust for you and upload for you as well..Either me or Mike, your choice. :P

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
Comment

Thanks