LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend forum now screening.

Sure it does, think about it. Most people are too lazy to go to several Web sites trying to find out about diapers for the first time. Heck, most are probably reluctant to even start looking. They already know the depends name though, and would be most likely to go to their site first. If they find only good info there then they will be more likely to buy them.

It is probably a combination of (1) moderation of the forum to keep things on topic & geared towards support for incontinence & (2) to keep the comments about the inferiority of their products to a minimum, as Baby Brian Suggested.

• Like 1

Doing that will hurt them. I know other company forums that are nazi like when it comes to moderating them. I know a bunch of people that have left them on their own or have been banned because of telling the truth in respectful ways. You'll probably hurt your company more by lying about your products than having people telling the truth in forums.

They aren't lying about their product, and they most certainly aren't "Nazis" for having posts need to be approved.You don't need to be a Nazi to censor, most (if not all) places and companies do that already.

I just posted a number of comments about their Depends line lacking as they are. They are currently "pending" for their approval before they get posted. We'll see if that happens, especially since they weren't positive comments (though I did refrain from making them completely negative).

It's their party and they can do as they want to <_< In all reality we do the same thing here, just with different standards and no post pre-approval needed :D Every site owner does what they want to with their websites, fora (like that word I do!), and message protocols. They will get what they're asking for same as everyone eventually does even if that isn't quite what they wanted or needed.

After Depends got rid of their plastic backed diapers, there really wasn't anything left for me to want to buy. It was a good thing tho, because that pushed me toward better diapers.

Haven't seen them around here for years. For a while they had the Small/Medium after the Large ran out, but I don't even see those anymore.

I've notice a lot of stores just don't carry them any more. I guess people just realized they don't work very much better than the pullups (oops "underwear"). When that's the case then why not just get the pullup.