LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband/wife Mommy/baby Balance

Many spouses of ABs are afraid to trade a husband/wife relationship for a mommy/baby relationship. It doesn't have to be that way! ;) However, in order for it to work, there has to be trust first, and then a proper balance. Playing mommy or daddy can be very rewarding as long as one knows the basic relationship remains strong and unchanged. Selfishness can ruin everything. Mary Poppins says: "Enough is as good as a feast!" That's good advice. Be the husband or wife of your spouse's dreams first. Work hard at it. Sacrifice everything for it. That will build the trust that can lead to roleplaying fun. Enjoy.

Many spouses of ABs are afraid to trade a husband/wife relationship for a mommy/baby relationship. It doesn't have to be that way! ;) However, in order for it to work, there has to be trust first, and then a proper balance. Playing mommy or daddy can be very rewarding as long as one knows the basic relationship remains strong and unchanged. Selfishness can ruin everything. Mary Poppins says: "Enough is as good as a feast!" That's good advice. Be the husband or wife of your spouse's dreams first. Work hard at it. Sacrifice everything for it. That will build the trust that can lead to roleplaying fun. Enjoy.

A balenced mind isn't one with 3 personalities it's one and one only :screwy:

• 2 months later...

So I'm new to the board, but I had a question:

For those of you with sexual partners who know about your fetish, and at what point did you tell them about it? How did you go about broaching the subject?

Sorry to be nosy, but I'm just curious...

When dating somebody new, I tell them about the pacifier up front, like in the first week. I use their reaction to that to decide if I'm going to move on, or try telling them the rest. So far, I've always ended up telling them about all of it instead of breaking it off. Only 1 has had any issue with it.

I figure, it's stupid to wait. That's only setting oneself up for heartbreak.

I came clean upfront...though W/we met under an already exhisting alternative lifestyle agenda....

also W/we met online........and though W/we lived close by (within 15 miles of one another)...i tried to be careful to not give out to much personal information before knowing Him fairly well.......and as you can tell by my profile.......W/we are older....which in cases of the heart ...sometimes maturity has advantages when it comes to being descrete and understanding.......W/we'll be together 3 years January 17th........and are in a very commited relationship

I dated her for 8 years, then was married for three more, before I told her. It was awkward but she was ultimately accepting (with reservations). I wish I'd had the courage to do it sooner.... it's certainly been nice to not have to clear my browser history every day, and to be able to keep a package of diapers in the closet.

where is the balance between baby and spouse? what if you want spouse time and they need the baby time constantly.

Then something seems to be wrong. Balance is really a matter of perspective. For instance, I can go 24/7 and be in an adult mindset the whole time. However, most ABs are constantly trying new things and are checking their boundaries. For instance, maybe the AB is trying to see what 24/7 is like. For some it sticks, for others it is just an experiment. It is really hard to be balanced when you have not experienced the extremes. I consider the balance idea more like a pendulum, sometimes you are close to edge, other times you go back to being far from it. As time goes on you define exactly what you like to do and don't like. The problem seems to be in that situation the spouse has become a boundary. Communication is key. If the AB is an AB constantly and truly desires to live that way forever and communicates it then the spouse should put the foot down. The AB would then not be realistic, but would know being 24/7 AB is past the boundary. Part of the balance has to be between the couple. The AB has to realize that the spouse is not into it always and the spouse has to realize that sometimes extremes happen to ABs and she could just have to wait to get past it. I would probably just wait until the extreme behavior is finished, that way no resentment is created.

Super Diaper Baby

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

With my girlfriend, I actually told her very early. I actually confided in her as a good friend of mine and through the years, she's become my girlfriend. I don't know if it was some sort of launching point or what, but she's known very early and she's fine with it.

I would tell anybody when you feel the time is right, but definitely tell them. It's not something you want to hide and you shouldn't feel like you have to. It's just "another part" of your life, so why not.

You'll find the real person when you do.

For those of you with sexual partners who know about your fetish, and at what point did you tell them about it? How did you go about broaching the subject?

Just before we started dating, I was like "Look, there's something you really need to know before we start dating exclusively......." and I quickly said it, whipped out a diaper (Attends) just to drive the point home, and waited for her to run away screaming. She didn't and we happily dated for ~2.5 years before breaking up over something else.

I just told my wife after dating for 4 years and being married for 5 months. I was starting to be racked with guilt because she didn't know about this. I had always aluded that there was a part of me I hadn't shown because I was worried she would be scared and run off. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I just let it out and told her. She giggled a little bit and said well, we should have bought some diapers when we were at the store! And I said... AH hah... I have a few I just ordered. :) So I wore a diapee to bed the next night and it was great. She is very supportive and curious. She tells me its not a turn on for her, but not a turn off either... So I guess thats good right? Now all I gotta do is get over the fact that she knows and wear more often... lol. IM still a little imbarrased.

~Brian

Be upfront about it, don't wait to be "found out." I told my b/f when we were dating I think (its been 8 years) when we had the exclusive dating not see anyone else talk. He was fine with it from the beginning, a bit curious and all. He told me it isn't a turn on for him but he knows it is for me. We worked out all the diaper play intimate stuff and its been great. Every once in a while I put on some white briefs just to tease him, its a look he likes. Good thing a well fit diaper looks like tighty whities.

I got married fairly quickly to my wife after meeting her in person for the first time. From the day we met to we got married I think it was about 6 months. I told her right around the time we got married, if I remember right it wasnt too long before the wedding. But she has been very accepting of the DL side of me, at times I think she may be kinda becoming a DL herself :).

I have told the wife story before, much the same as others have said already, so I won't bother. What I will give you on advice is this. First I always found it was best to be upfront with them. I have told everygirl I was with that I wore diapers for incontinence first. Sometimes on the first couple of dates. That way I didn't meet to many of her friends and Likewise. You pretty much can determine if she doesn't want a man in diapers or is discusted by the fact..you'll know pretty quick.

Funny thing is almost everygirl I told didn't bat a eye, most were quite relieved as a matter of fact. Most thought I was going to tell them I was Married or had some disease. I would start to mention earlier in the evening that I had something to tell them, and drag it out a bit.

Then finally as the night was ending on the way to take her home, I would just say well I might as well tell you and get this over with. I usually pulled my shirt out and showed them the waistband. I'm not a pro on this but It's got me more "mommies" or Sitters than I care to count. If things don't work out for the best later, most girls wouldn't stoop to making front of someone with a disablity (NOTE: Most) Then...

You can tell them the rest of the story at a later time when things seem to be gelling. You can work that in by saying that it helps you feel better about having to wear them by acting as a baby. I have quite a few women that were "Mommies" that we split up over different things that I still run into now and then, and if my wife isn't present, I usally get the butt pat or squeeze, and the "Purple question" (I wear Molicares) when we say our hello's or good-byes.

So anywho...good luck, it's not so bad unless you don't say anything. Then things can get pretty nasty.

I waited to tell mine...because when I met her, I put mine away, not being aware that a sex partner would not be enough to make me give up diapering.

A year or two later, it's popping out around the edges, so I told her then.....

She's actually turned off, and they are not a part of HER sex life, as much as I can, not a part of her life at all. But she's open-minded enough to realize that I need them on some level, so as long as it stays discreet, it's cool.

When I told her, I emphasized that I really hadn't changed at all, there was this just one thing...and I was being more honest about it.

Dill Pickle