LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'll make this short and sweet, I doubt anybody wants to hear me ramble.

I want to use hypnosis. I really really want it to work. However, the logical side of me keeps saying to me that it won't work, no matter how much I want it to.

What do I do at this point? I want so badly, to just feel more innocent and happy, but the stupid adult side of me has to ruin it all, every single time, with silly things like worries and logic.

Please provide suggestions.

'Hypnosis is bullshit' is a valid suggestion, if you want to post something like that, go right ahead.

Thanks, guys.

It's not an actual hypnosis clip or anything. It's a discussion about ageplay and hypnosis via podcast. It's been a while since I've listened to it so I can't really remember all they talk about.

Okay, so my theory from my boring adult side.

*pushes up glasses, adjusts lab coat*

Hypnosis works like a placebo. You want and expect it to work, and it will. You doubt and fear that it works, and it won't work. That's why people who doubt hypnosis aren't affected by it, but firm believers in it work into it so well. If you want it really badly, but doubt it deep down, it'll have a light, partial effect, like what Oliver explained. If you don't want it, but believe it, it also may have a light effect, but not as much, as both times, your mind will be subconsciously or actively resisting the effects.

Some people are more susceptible to hypnosis than others, while more still are not susceptible at all. It might work for you, but it might not. And, no- it is not like a placebo. I very much wanted it to work for me, and had tried a few different wetting cd's. Unfortunately they did nothing for me, so I went to a professional hypnotist. He was only able to get me very relaxed, but not enough that I would slip into a trance.

I've tried for years to get hypnosis files to work, with very little success. I have gotten to the point where I can kind of imagine experiencing the effects during the recording, and rarely for a very tiny bit after. Eventually I just gave up because 20 minutes per listen adds up to a lot of wasted time.

Hypnosis works, but...only with certain people. I remember at my sons graduation, there was a hypnotist as a guest hypnotist. He hypnotized the entire audience, including me, but only a few did he accept. I was able to logically release myself from her hypnosis. But, some of the students were hypnotized be flatulent when shaking her hand. When I met this student where they worked and inquired, they stated they thought they were going to shart or sh*t their pants. I was able to confirm this with two other students also.

Brian,

Much more importantly for you, we know that your nerves are mechanically disconnected (or at least traumatized to the point of non-functioning) in certain important places,

Brian,

Much more importantly for you, we know that your nerves are mechanically disconnected (or at least traumatized to the point of non-functioning) in certain important places,