LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

am i mentally ill?

i have a friend who keeps telling me that i should stop watching cartoons and playing with my plushes. he says i should start having sex and get rid of my toys. i told him i am asexual but he doesn't belive its existence. he told me in details how he would destroy my favorite plush Stitch and he made me cry.

I quite agree with Elfking, he clearly isn't a true friend. People seem feel that if what others do doesn't fit into the "norm" then that individual is by definition "abnormal." Being different doesn't mean that you have a mental illness just choose a different lifestyle. Your true friends will understand or if not they won't judge you.

• Like 1

FUCK NO! Your not sick. Your doing things you are comfortable with. Just play videogames all the time and when the person saying this crap to you should get a life. You are normal if you act the same and it is weird when you dont act like yourself. I wouldnt care what anyone says to me if they do that I would knock their teeth out (open palm punch instead of closed fist... I did that before and broke my hand...). I still have two of my favorate stuffed animals and Im 18. I plan on keeping them.

Live life the way you love to and you will find happiness for the rest of your life. And here we accept you and others like you. Who really cares what you do in your free time? That post was probably exaggerated too to make people think that about you.

And you ARE normal despite what anyone says.

You are NOT sick because there is nothing wrong with it.

People who can't accept their friend is different isn't a true friend. I would end the friendship you have with that person cause he is mentally abusing you by saying things that makes you feel bad/depressed. No I wouldn't say you are mentally ill, no one is perfect and those who can't accept that are mentally ill.

I can advice you to join AVEN, if you aren't already, it's a place for asexuals and people unsure about their sexuality, I joined yesterday and everyone are very nice, so do visit

are you able to understand right from wrong? feed yourself, clean yourself? tend to your own needs? work? pay bills and manage money? are you capable of handling a firearm, and know when NOT to use one? if you answer yes then i think you are NOT mentally retarded, at least not as it was implied, the word "retard" means slow, but isnt everyone slow at one thing or another? my mom, who worked as a registered nurse for 30 years saved a lot of lives, and drive anywhere, but she cant figure out computer stuff, does that mean she is retarded? no.

thank you all! you really made me feel better. you are right about my "friend". my only problem is that i have asperger syndrome and its hard for me to make friends. this is why i can't loose him. usually he is a funny guy but he can be very harsh too. he hates plushes and he even hates children and anything that are related to children.

Chris24, in the past there was no diagnosis for dyslexia which doesn't mean it didn't exist. Over the years I've worked with enough people with severe Autism as well as Aspergers, clearly he doesn't know much.

Well, then you might ask him why if he's your friend he feels the need to rank you down so much. That is something that a true friend doesn't do.

I thought you said that was a "friend"

thank you all! you really made me feel better. you are right about my "friend". my only problem is that i have asperger syndrome and its hard for me to make friends. this is why i can't loose him. usually he is a funny guy but he can be very harsh too. he hates plushes and he even hates children and anything that are related to children.

Chris:

Oh my...you are unusual compared to your peers, who probably all have raging sex hormones and the need to hop into bed with anyone who will let them, with all kinds of negative consequences.