LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Conspiracy (Not serious)

So my wife and I are expecting out first child, and so naturally we got lots and lots of diapers from various friends, co-workers, etc. as easy gifts that didn't cost as much as say a crib.

Congrats we are expecting our first too! Although we've inherited a lifetime of cloth diapers.

I hear it's easier to potty train a kiddo with cloth too. Just a heads up. :)

I feel ya on the wetness indicator. Sure would make it easier. Guess that's what a diaper check is for!

I heard a conspiracy theory similar to this several years ago about diapers companies wanting parents to keep their children in diapers or training pants longer

This is why you never talk about conspiracy theory stuff, no matter if you put not serious or not, there will be people agreeing with it...

I believe diaper companies do want to keep children in diapers longer. Some of the sizes I see are almost big enough for adults. Pampers size 7 is 60+lbs and ive seen some smaller woman here wear them... Thats crazy for a toddler diaper

I believe diaper companies do want to keep children in diapers longer. Some of the sizes I see are almost big enough for adults. Pampers size 7 is 60+lbs and ive seen some smaller woman here wear them... Thats crazy for a toddler diaper

Well of course they do. Mind you they don't actually care about keeping kids in diapers longer, they only care about the extra money they will make off of it. That's just regular American Capitalism.

I like how GoodNites has started actively marketing to be used by wetters age 4 and up, to get them out of the cheaper pull-ups and streamline them right into the more expensive product they can try and keep them in until they are grown.

I agree with sentiments stated above and even most of the conspiracy theories. I think there is a different motivation though for having the extensive kid designs all over the diapers and i notice that the designs have the highest color contrast near the front and back ends.I think the purpose is to keep adults from buying them as a pad for themselves! Many people have noted that the kid diapers are more absorbent than adult pads but cost less than half as much. By making them obviously baby diapers to anyone who might see them, the adult may be too embaressed to be seen in a baby product and spend a lot more for an adult medical product.