LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New ABUniverse

I checked out the new site as well. It looks pretty clean and nice! Their diapers are definitely cute-looking (though that's not what I look for in a diaper), but they cost like 3 dollars a diaper.

Okay! .. Since i am local, i opted for willcall (.. this is something that should help so many out who cannot receive packages in the mail, for any reason) for me it was a chance to see the new ABUniverse warehouse and meet the new people. There is just something satisfying walking into a business and being able to let your guard down and the people at ABUniverse are great!

Well .. best price on a Bambino is $1.48 a diaper, best price on a Cushies is $1.62 .. yep they are a tad more, same price as a Snuggies.. For me ABUniverse diapers fit better and i do not get 'clumping' .. and i like the one tape per side

Also me there is more to it than just the price of a diaper.. ABUniverse was one of the first ABDL diapers, long before Bambinos there was just Classy Comforts and ABUniverse. And now, ABUniverse is ABDL owned and operated and i want to support them. Many of our landmark organisations have already fallen by the wayside in our short life as a community. DPF, #dpf/Efnet, Aby.com to name just a few

First off .. let me say, until today i had not met Casey.. i am not here to prove or disprove anything, i am just offering my experience. i did not create this account yesterday with the intent of tinkling all over ABUniverse, i have been a member here 8 years.

Well what the hell? They setup a new website, collect a bunch of orders they dont deliver on, then setup a new website claiming to make everything right?

Im still waiting to hear on my case with the last website. How any CC company would continue to do business with them is beyond me. If upon calling them they make things right, Ill heap praise on them. If not Ill have to continue postig warnings to other users to not order from them.

Well if they have finally made the turn, then I will once again state my Preference for them to introduce a small size into their lineup. Because Bambino nor any other (Sans 24/7's) make a quality diaper in a small that has or could be construed as a true baby diaper for adults. I'm all for prints and a diaper that fits! Just saying Casey if your monitoring this site and thread you could capitalize the smaller "baby" market as no one else still makes them. And I am not buying there is no market for them, as they were always out of stock for those that did make them, when they did! I would exclusively be wearing bambino bellisimos if they made them in a small along with a case or two of some teddys and classicos.

I wouldn't expect too much change in the product line right away; after all someone just spent a lot to buy the business and nobody has bottom-less pockets :whistling: There are unaddressed segments in this market and whoever addresses them will have those segments to themselves ;)

in other forums Casey (the new owner) went into great detail why he kept the name .. but what it amounts to is this, ABUniverse good or bad has a name that people are familiar with, they know the product line and B, he thought it would have actually been more of a setback to change the name as it might have been seen (as you suggested he should) as a way of distancing himself from the former business. Everything that i have seen is he has made a point of not shying away from the shadyness of the previous owners and all that i have heard have found satisfaction in past frustrations with the company with Casey as the owner..

Dill_Pickle is exactly right. In the short term the ABU name is a problem, but it's so well known that in the long term keeping it will be a wiser choice. If anything, changing it could have also lead people to believe that it was the old owners just giving the business a new name, which would have been just as problematic in the short term as keeping the name. It's better to keep the established brand if you're an upstart, even if you have to do some public relations work to make it worthwhile. It's different when giant companies with two equally known names merge and decide to stick with one of them.

• 2 weeks later...