LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interacting with civilians

I also get a huge thrill going into a medical supply store and getting help from an attractive saleswoman...I usually have a few questions about what diaper is right for me. Now these examples seem to me to be quite innocent and it's kinda the saleswomans's job to help me. But, strictly speaking, I am using her to enjoy my fetish.

This bit right here sounds REALLY damn skeevy. If you are genuinely asking because you don't know (I assume you do know by now given you make it sound like this is a regular thing), then fair enough.

If you're doing it solely for the thrill of giving someone your dimensions or wetting frequency or something despite knowing the answers beforehand (ESPECIALLY because you make it sound like you're gping out of your way to find someone you find attractive) then you really need to interrogate yourself over this. I go in, browse, buy my shit, I'll-pay-by-laser-if-that's-okay if necessary, and get out and get on with my day. I might feel excited on the way home if it's been a while, but I just go on like nothing's different. And that goes the same for food, diapers, pens and buttplugs.

Sounds fishy to me... finding the hottest store clerk and asking about diapers sounds like you are abusing the golden rule of not forcing your kink on others. You obviously know about the diapers and how they work. Tsk tsk

I actually have to agree. Purposely exposing Others to your AB desires (not just diapers) just for the thrill of it is a bit overboard. I would never expose my sexual fetishes on to others- let alone strangers.

However; given their nature, diapers are not sexual by that nature. Exposing someone to just diapers as part of your daily life is not something that can be completely avoided- nor should you have to (buying them in a store, changing in a locker room, or even sun bathing at the beach as examples).

If you go about this normal behavior and get off by it without the other people ever knowing, then go ahead a do it. It may be a little creepy to me but there's nothing illegal about it, and who am I to judge.

If you really want to "get your jollies" without hurting anyone or feeling guilty about it, why not try writing some fetish stories? Create scenarios you'd like to experience. This way, you won't be including anyone who might possibly think you are "up to something." Not only that, but you can write as wild an experience as you can imagine and no one gets hurt. For me, writing has been a great release of all my AB/DL and "sissy" energy--and the five fetish novels I've published has helped the bank account a little, as well.

I think there is always a problem with posing a question as to how far you can going before crossing the line. Surely, a better, safer and more ethical path is to give 'the line' a bit of distance at all times. That way when something happens and you end up pushed a bit closer to that line, you are still on the right side of it.

The fact is you are doing it for thrills. Therefore using persons for a covert end without their consent or knoweidge. So you are at least trying to put one over, which is dishonest. So you are already in the wrong. "Karma" will take care of the rest. With each incident, you will want to get more daring because what you are doing becomes more mundane and "tame" and you want a bigger thrill. You will take more chances as, like any addict, needing a bigger or stronger hit of the drug of choice, your judgement erodes. Sooner or later, you will "be that guy" we read about in "Diapers in the News" who gets picked up. "Sooner or later" is a gentle way to say "Sooner THAN later" becuase it will happen by surprise

LOL Does that mean I can't go into the mall anymore to the jewelry store and pick out the hottest babe to help me find my wife a new necklace... Dang after 40 years of marriage and doing the same thing I guess I have been just all wrong... Oh well I will pick out a plain one next time I guess ... but what happens when their all hot do I get a refund???? LOL

The point is you aren't going into a jewellery store and speaking to the most attractive woman there because you get off on it... Unless you have some jewellery fetish in which case I would give you the same advise I gave OP.

There are three things here "in public" "huge thrill" and "attractive salesperson" that stand out like the Empire State Building on the Steppe

Those are not inherent elements of the diaper fetish. They ARE inherent parts of exhibitionism

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make it clear that I don't flash diapers to anyone or ever get sexual in any way. I am into diapers as a fetish. I am not incontinent and I wear strictly for fun, so that is where I am coming from. I think most of us fetish people are kinda lucky that we can do a very mundane thing like buying diapers and discussing diapers with salespeople and at the same time enjoy it in a private way. As far as using people...I might be too jaded...but dont we all use some people to a certain extent? Has anyone ever led a car salesperson to believe they were going to make a sale, but in reality you were just comparing prices? I mean, c'mon.

Uh, no. I do not do that with buying anything- diapers or cars. I'm always up front when comparing prices, and always let the sales person know because this way they will know to try and give me the best deal they can. The alternative is to play the round and round game which only wastes everyone's time- even if that person is good looking and you do want to spend more time with them.

Uh, no. I do not do that with buying anything- diapers or cars. I'm always up front when comparing prices, and always let the sales person know because this way they will know to try and give me the best deal they can. The alternative is to play the round and round game which only wastes everyone's time- even if that person is good looking and you do want to spend more time with them.

The point of what is being done IS the round and round game, that is where the jollies come in and since it is on the QT, it is dishonest

NOw, there are times when I am willing to play the round and round game. That is when I am buying a musical instruemtn, optics or a knife. That is because I need to discuss with the salesperson and "kick the tires" of the items I am considering. I will be doing that in November for an acoustic 12-string guitar to be purchesed in December. I have told the sotre that so they are appraised of the matter. There is a certain amount of enjoyment that goes with it for both sides of the deal

DAVID: 'moral superiority' is a fairly common practice on the internet and I am surprised you are surprised by it. You need to constantly filter the worthless comments out to find the nuggets. I understand your perspective and in a real world situation - such as most of us live in (but sadly not all) - how you feel inside is fine as long as it remains inside. Social interaction would disintegrate if people knew what others were thinking and feeling at any one point in time.