LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

product developers suck

So I have been testing 2 products for this company and by the way they are trying to copy Always Discreet Maximum Underwear. But any way, I had one of the product developers call me. After describing all the problems I was told I know more than the average user. That was when I ask if they tested there product in house be for sending it out to me and I got just lab test. I ask if she ever put the product on herself to use it and test what she made. All I got was none of her team has used it.

Damn, I'm a product developer (unfortunately electronics, not diapers) and I need to talk to you!!!

lol

There are stories from when P&G developed Attends that some of the sales reps had to wear them and pour water in them.

I wished that all developers would at least wear and use their diaper products for at least a year to a month to see how they work but they rely on technology (witch isn't a very good way to test) to test their products. Or hire incontinent people to test their products and listen to what they have to say about the diaper and fix the problems.

Makes me wonder if the CEO of Kimberly Clark, the board of directors and all their marketing team wears just Depends Pull On Underwear around the office and walking up and down the street. They should, if they are telling everyone else to do it for Underwearness! Don't sell it or promote it unless you've done it yourself first!

My aunt is the COS of communications for Kimberly Clark. The employees get a box of KC products every month filled with things according to their needs and family situation. When she had kids, her box was filled with Huggies. Right now, it's mostly filled with TP and paper towel. I would imagine that if she needed/wanted adult diapers, she could have them.

My aunt is the COS of communications for Kimberly Clark. The employees get a box of KC products every month filled with things according to their needs and family situation. When she had kids, her box was filled with Huggies. Right now, it's mostly filled with TP and paper towel. I would imagine that if she needed/wanted adult diapers, she could have them.

Sounds like they should include some adult diapers whether people need them or not, get them evaluated.

On the depend web site they do not like product suggestions. An example. '' Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate your enthusiasm! While we are eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company, we cannot accept unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. Thanks for your interest in Kimberly-Clark.''

http://www.depend.com/Pages/ArticlesDiscussion/ArticlesDiscussionDetail.aspx?discId=6100000164&cat=MensSupport&type=D&page=0&index=5&categoryId=14000070743

On the depend web site they do not like product suggestions. An example. '' Thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate your enthusiasm! While we are eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company, we cannot accept unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. Thanks for your interest in Kimberly-Clark.''

http://www.depend.com/Pages/ArticlesDiscussion/ArticlesDiscussionDetail.aspx?discId=6100000164&cat=MensSupport&type=D&page=0&index=5&categoryId=14000070743