LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody else play tabletop games?

I have a rather tight group of friends and we all love to play these sort of games. Dungeons and Dragons every Saturday, Star Wars: Edge of the Empire every Sunday, and between that we play games like Star Fleet Battles, X-wing Miniatures Game, Axis and Allies, and other tabletop games. Of course, we also love our X-box 360, but it's the tabletop that really draws us together.

I've only played the traditional games that everyone else has played i.e. Monopoly, Trouble, etc. until roughly a year ago. I have a buddy who has literally a whole closet dedicated to his board games.

I played D&D for the first time after much coercing and I thought was pretty fun. He has quite the array of games that I've never even heard of. He said he buys games that he sees on a show he watches on YouTube called TableTop. One of his more recent purchases was this game:

My brother and I play games like mansions of madness, elder sign, x-wing, dust tactics and Magic the gathering. Just to name a few.

After playing these types of games for a couple years my cousin brought clue over to play. Hadn't played it in several years and couldn't believe how easy that game is. Didn't think my games were that deep but clue is just crazy easy now.

When the family gets together there's always games involved :) Between my sisters they must have 100 of them, about half are kid's games but there's Risk, Racko, Backgammon, Monopoly (of course), Sorry, Yahtzee, and occasionally someone will try me again at Chess :ph34r: So many games I can't recall even half of them, but if it's a classic board game they've got it and we've played it :thumbsup: We really enjoy them- it's good, clean fun just like when we were all kids :wub: When I was younger I hated losing at games, but now I just have fun, win or lose B)

Still fairly new and still learning warhammer 40k, played risk a lot when I was younger, and recently found a couple axis and allies games at the local thrift shop, so hopefully between the 2 sets we can make 1 and give that a go! (never tried axis n allies b4)

Haha, I'm in a D&D group that plays every Saturday. I abstain most of the time as they play for about eight hours straight! Other than D&D I've played Pathfinder and World of Darkness. I Kickstarted the Paranoia reboot and expect to receive the game sometime soon.

Games like this are my first and deepest love, hobby wise. I started when I was about 6 with a little boardgame caleld "Dungeon!" just because it looked like the cartoons and toys I was into at the time. Few years later, I was playing an RPG called Star Frontiers and then of course the venerable D&D. Got into miniatures wargaming around high school. Since then, I've lost count of how many RPG's and complex tabletop games I've acquired and played/refferee'd.

I've only played the traditional games that everyone else has played i.e. Monopoly, Trouble, etc. until roughly a year ago. I have a buddy who has literally a whole closet dedicated to his board games.

I played D&D for the first time after much coercing and I thought was pretty fun. He has quite the array of games that I've never even heard of. He said he buys games that he sees on a show he watches on YouTube called TableTop. One of his more recent purchases was this game: