LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outsourcing issues

DailyDi

That is ridiculous DailyDi. I could try my hand at it once I get my Photoshop ordered. It might be a month or two until I can get it though, since I'm ordering a bundle with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator for around $1400.

That would make a great photo watermark nites. If you can make it a bit more colorful (maybe color the banner and the AB and DL text lines) and make the background transparent (PNG format is best for me) I love to use it!

That would make a great photo watermark nites. If you can make it a bit more colorful (maybe color the banner and the AB and DL text lines) and make the background transparent (PNG format is best for me) I love to use it!

"artist" disappeared from the outsourcing site so my money was refunded. I would have let him try again but I guess he learned his understanding of English was not sufficient to do jobs for English clients.

So a diaper smiling? with legs, arms and logo in fluffy letters in colors? i give it a try to draw some thing not sure how it look yet but awe i may be i figure some thing it sound like a different work of art.

• 4 weeks later...