LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling your parent(s)?

I really want to tell my mom about being a little/tb, but I know she would tell me that I need to get help, and probably ask why. If I do tell her, how should I say it? I'm only little rarely, and wouldn't want to wear diapers all the time, just every once in a while, and my reason for wearing is because I like them, but not sexually or anything... Please help...

Hm...Honestly, I never worked up the courage to tell anyone, so congrats for having the guts to do so. I would try to make it sound unavoidable, yet try to also make your AB tendencies seem casual, soften them up so your mother doesn`t think you`re mentally ill.

I really want to tell my mom about being a little/tb, but I know she would tell me that I need to get help, and probably ask why. If I do tell her, how should I say it? I'm only little rarely, and wouldn't want to wear diapers all the time, just every once in a while, and my reason for wearing is because I like them, but not sexually or anything... Please help...

If you decided to tell your mother, I would go with BabyInn's advice. If you're not sure whether or not you should tell your mother, ask yourself what you'd gain by doing so? If it's a reduction in stress knowing that you won't get "caught" at a bad time, you've got a good reason to tell your mother. If telling your mother will make it easier to get clean diapers into the house and used ones into the trash, you might also find informing your mother to be beneficial. At the same time, ask yourself what you'd lose by telling your mother. Will she not want to talk to you because she knows you wear diapers on occasion? Will she love you any less? If the positives outweigh the negatives, I say tell her. If the negatives outweigh the positives, I say keep quiet.

Yeah, I almost always say "don't tell anyone," but I think I did post on here that my mom totally found my diaper stock. It kinda sucks because I was pretty good about keeping it on the DL (heh), but she went-a snooping. However, her reaction was pretty medical in nature, she was concerned that I was becoming incon somehow and wanted to know if I needed to go to the doctor. I was really flustered, but I was able to explain pretty clearly - I think - basically what Brian just said. That is: that it's a pretty important stress release for me, and not at all medical.

I mean seriously we get this question about once a month minimum, with vary little deviation. The same people chime in, the same "advise" is given. Would it really be to much trouble for members to at least do a search let alone poke around the forums to find the exact same thing over 50 times? I mean REALLY, how hard is it? :huh:

• Like 1

I would follow Baby Brian's advice. Just make sure that when you talk to her that you don't make a big deal out of it when you try to say it. Don't beat around the bush too much. Avoid saying things like "I have something important/serious to tell you." or "there is something I really need to tell you." Comments like that will often scare the person and have them jump to conclusions and freak out and worry. I speak from experience. I wasn't in this situation, but was when I was coming out to people.

I mean seriously we get this question about once a month minimum, with vary little deviation. The same people chime in, the same "advise" is given. Would it really be to much trouble for members to at least do a search let alone poke around the forums to find the exact same thing over 50 times? I mean REALLY, how hard is it? :huh:

Now that's advice I could get behind.

That's a very good idea. Or even just pin one of these topics.

One other pointed I'd like to make. For most of us here it is simply not a fetish so sex should NEVER come up a part of the conversation.

You can tell diapers are certainly not a kink or fetish if you've had the desire to wear them since before puberty. Without a sexual drive one simply cannot have a sexual fetish. Also, if you are capable of wearing a diaper without thinking of sex, then the diapers go beyond being a fetish and are not necessarily defined by it (even if it can be part of sexual play at times).

For those that only wear diapers for sexual play, or otherwise cannot reach a climax without at least thinking about them, then yes diapers are a fetish for you.

• Like 1

Dudes holding a teddy bear and saying its not a fetish is laughable at best. Anyone wearing diapers outside of a toddler or someone needing them for medical reasons is clearly a fetish as its not a normal thing. Stop fooling yourself thinking its any other than that.

Dudes holding a teddy bear and saying its not a fetish is laughable at best. Anyone wearing diapers outside of a toddler or someone needing them for medical reasons is clearly a fetish as its not a normal thing. Stop fooling yourself thinking its any other than that.

Not everybody thinks of it as sexual. For some it's more a of a comfort and safeness thing. For others it's purely sexual, and some also find it as a mix of the two.

Not everybody thinks of it as sexual. For some it's more a of a comfort and safeness thing. For others it's purely sexual, and some also find it as a mix of the two.

Fetish doesn't mean sexual... its obsession with an object.

I agree in some cases its not but the fact everyone wants to come with their pampers shows an obsession thus a fetish.i don't go around telling my parents I wear super hero boxers or my socks don't match. Just saying it is what it is...