• Middle Eastern
    • Asian
    • Other:
  2. 2. What Gender are you? Feel Free to Check ALL that Apply

• Male
    • Female
    • Transgendered Male to Female
    • Transgendered Female to Male
    • Male but when I put on a diaper, I am a baby/little girl.
    • Female but when I put on a diaper, I am a baby/little boy.
    • Transgendered
    • Prefer not to Specify
    • I am hard to define so lets just say I am Wonderfully ME!
  3. 3. Have you ever dated or been married to someone of a different race from your own?

• Yes, I was married to someone of a different race
    • Yes, I am/have dated someone of a different race
    • No, I have not

I agree that race shouldn't matter at all, but under the present divisive political administration in the United States it certainly seems to. I'm an old balding white male, a member of that group that anyone may slam on social media without fear of bad consequences. All four of my grandparents were born in Denmark, but I think of myself as 100% American.

• 1 month later...

I'm a mix of many European backgrounds with a little bit of American Indian. One of my great-grandfathers came from Poland. My grandfather still knows some family over there and has visited them a couple times. As for dating somebody with a different ethnic background, I haven't done that yet. I'm not against it though. I have a crush that currently lives over in the Philippines. The more we chat, the more we like each other. Sucks that we're a half a world apart.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm half Norwegian, half Irish so I'm pretty much as pale as a ghost. Nothing new there from the looks of it. However it seems only 2 of us (thus far) checked the option "Female but when I put on a diaper, I am a baby/little boy".

• 1 month later...

How long does The United States have to exist as a country before "American" is acknowledged as a race? I can trace my family history back six generations on my mom's side and four on my dad's, we've all only lived in the US. I've never been to Africa, the Philpines, or Columbia, but because someone somewhere in my family had, I have to be labeled as all if those. My mom's family has seven nationalities that feed into it, she's never seen any of those counties. Honestly, what is race other than a way for the 1% to turn us against each other?

• 3 months later...

I'm funnily enough white, from Scotland which everyone in my family is, unfortunately though I'm a whole new level of white compared to my family I actually kind of glow in the dark when there's a little bit of light and in the sun my arms are nearly blinding. It's kind of ridiculous...
Yeah being Scottish and from a town means I never really dated anyone outside my own race, but I too have only dated 2 people really and honestly in a lot of parts of Scotland it's pretty hard to find anyone that isn't white...
That being said a lot of the people on here that have done the poll seem to fit into mainly white males which is interesting, but then there's a lot of members who haven't taken part which probably skews results quite a bit.

• 2 months later...