LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Paysite

Pay sites confuse me... They must make money otherwise they wouldn't keep opening them but at the same time there is so much out there for free, I don't know why anyone would pay.

• Like 2

But it's not a free service. A lot of them make money by charging a transaction fee which is charged to the main company you're buying stuff from. Often those companies pass the fee on to you by just roll it into the price you're paying so you never really see it.

Has Aww So Cute worked out the flaws with their customer service? If they have I'd love to know, but if they haven't, opening a paysite is the last thing that they should be doing since that's all about service. I can't imagine RubberNipple doing well if it's run by the same people who had a complete lack of communication over unshipped and defective orders for months on end. (Just because ABU could be described that way now too doesn't mean that Aww So Cute is automatically better than before.)

Elfking why wouldn't you do a paid site you've paid for baby Banker status on a site you could browse free. Nothing wrong with purchasing the baby Banker status cause it funds this site. But my point is you are paying for this site why not other sites.

Elfking why wouldn't you do a paid site you've paid for baby Banker status on a site you could browse free. Nothing wrong with purchasing the baby Banker status cause it funds this site. But my point is you are paying for this site why not other sites.

It's not about money it's about the sort of content those sites have.

There are a few good paysites out there, but this is one of the reasons why I'm not registered on anything. I have no problem paying for something if it's something I like that's well done, especially if I can get a physical copy of it instead of a digital one that's just more data I have to manage. Most paysite material doesn't live up to my standards or expectations though, and few paysites use genuine AB/DLs for their content.

• 3 months later...

Pay sites confuse me... They must make money otherwise they wouldn't keep opening them but at the same time there is so much out there for free, I don't know why anyone would pay.

• Like 1