LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have turned 26 3 weeks ago and since then i feel terrible old. what can i do?

people still say i look about 19-21 but i know it won't last forever. recently i started feeling that this is the end of my youth.... i feel terrified and am down. i really miss my childhood days. I cant watch my favorite cartoons anymore cause it brings back sweet memories and i have to realize that its over. it makes me cry.

Being young in many ways is an attitude. What's the big difference between being young and and old? I guess just time really. You can always be young at heart, and a living like that can bring much joy to life. If you feel troubled though, don't fight yourself over it. That will only make it worse.

Skara pretty much summed things up. Being "young" is more about how you feel than the number of times you've spun around the sun. If you angrily yell at clouds and have the attitude associated with someone whose "old" you're going to feel old. If you keep a youthful attitude though, you're going to feel young even as you physically age.

thank you guys. i feel a bit better now :) my main problem is that i dont want to get ugly. i want to keep my look and im affraid soon i will look like a grandpa. i have noticed signs on my face... i dont have any crease yet but my skin isn't the same as it used to be...

Ahh, to be 26 again. I do remember thinking how old I was getting back then, but wait till you're 36. You'll look back and say to your self what was I thinking. The last time I checked getting old happens to everybody so don't sweat it.

It all hit me at about the age 45, when college students starting looking very young around me, and people starting greeting me as 'sir'.

Anyway, it should not be a number that validates us, but a mindset.