LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pain in my testicles.

Hey all. Got a question for you guys. A couple weeks ago I started experiencing pain in my testicles. It's not a constant thing, it will hurt for a few minutes then go away.

It's mainly on my right testicle it will start with a warm wet feeling then it starts to feel like it's being squeezed in a vice.

Yeah I checked Google first. They say it's from cutting off the blood circulation from sitting with your legs crossed or something. Only thing is, is that I'm experiencing it while im laying flat on my back with my legs stretched out so I didn't think that was the problem.

I agree with the others who advise seeing a doctor. You have a serious symptom that demands attention.

Guest YoungZeppelin

There could be some kinda blood, lymph, or semen blockage. There could also be a pulled muscele or pulled something that might affect the nerves in your groin. Best case something pulled or too aggressive in bed, bad case... Tumor... Too many unknown variables so please see a doctor.

There are a number of things that can cause that kind of discomfort. I experienced a similar issue several years ago. I recommend going to see your doctor right away.

The problem with the symptoms you describe are that they could be caused by a wide range of things, from the non-serious issue of not having had a sexual climax lately (so the valves are complaining when the built-up pressure opens them), to the deadly serious issue of testicular cancer, and a dozen things in between.

Thanks for all the support guys. I'm taking some ibuprofen right now to see if that helps. If it doesn't help with the pain I'll be going to see the doctor.

Also I'm not afraid to discuss my sex life with the doctor as it is non existent. Still looking for that special someone.

It's good that your taking something for the pain, but that is treating a symptom, not a cause. You need to know why you are experiencing pain. Not to frighten you, but it could be cancer, or it could be some kind of blockage.

Doictor doctor doctor NOW- even nif ther ibuprofen takes the pain away. Them pills just mask the pain, they don't fix anything. Or you can take the route I would and have it get so bad they have to be removed :o But then again you may not be TG and you may actually want to keep them- at least for a little while longer :whistling: Doctor now, no excuses, understand?

Doictor doctor doctor NOW- even nif ther ibuprofen takes the pain away. Them pills just mask the pain, they don't fix anything. Or you can take the route I would and have it get so bad they have to be removed :o But then again you may not be TG and you may actually want to keep them- at least for a little while longer :whistling: Doctor now, no excuses, understand?

Bettypooh

Well I'm not TG so yeah I would like to keep them a while longer.

Your "lack of sex life" contributes to the probability that your valves are simply complaining about the excess fluids forcing themselves out and you should be visiting Rosy Palm and her five sisters in the shower.

Something similar happened to me many years ago that was caused by torsion testicle were the blood flow to the testicles is cut of leading to very serious, possibly life threatening, consequences. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY. Let us know how things go for you, i will remember you in my meditations.

All the best.

Maly.

Well I just left te doctor. They didn't find anything life threatening. Sao I had epidimyitis (not sure of the spelling). Gonna start some antibiotics and come back on the 2nd of February. Also tolde I need to wear something that will hold my diaper closer to my body to give me better support.

I just about to mention that it was most likely epididymitis. Make sure you have your partner(s) checked for STDs.

I'm 100% safe on the STD front as I don't have a partner. Thanks for the suggestion though.