LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm angry that society is so immature

If our society was actually intelligent and mature then no one would care who loves diapers or is an adult baby. Instead I have to live in a society where people are pressured into keeping things like this a secret. I wish I could just be like Riley Kilo and wear diapers all the time. She is so brave. I am just angry at the world right now that I have to feel so embarrassed about doing something I love.

I was thinking about that the other day, if everyone could be way less judgmental and just let people be who they want, just imagine what it would be like. Not just for us ab/dl, but for others as well. Imagine the creativity that could be unleashed as well when you remove that fear of judgement and prejudiced. Everyone can just be comfortable being their weird beautiful self.

If our society was actually intelligent and mature then no one would care who loves diapers or is an adult baby. Instead I have to live in a society where people are pressured into keeping things like this a secret. I wish I could just be like Riley Kilo and wear diapers all the time. She is so brave. I am just angry at the world right now that I have to feel so embarrassed about doing something I love.

Society on the whole doesn't like change and doesn't take well to things not going the norm. That's a given and while it's not a pleasing topic, it's easier to accept rather than get mad about it. Now, you need to take your own advice and not get antsy about people openly disliking your choices in life. That's going to happen no matter what you do and you become the better person by letting them rant and rave about it while you enjoy your life. Let them think what they want to think and you carry on with your life. If you want to wear constantly, then do it.

Guest YoungZeppelin

This is nothing new... People always have been and always will be. Complaining about such things will only cause more frustration. Best way to deal with the worlds stupidity is to just accept that nothing you can do will really change anything.

I'd give society some credit. It's certainly not open to ABDLs and other out there fetishes today, but I can tell you that this is definitely more accepted today than it would be it would be in the past. People in today's society compared to the past are more open-minded towards all sorts of stuff, including ABDLs (though we're certainly not accepted by a long shot). Plus, with all the horrible and wrong things about society, not being comfortable with ABDLs isn't anywhere close on the priority list that society should fix.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but to me this comes off as "I should be able to throw my interests in everyones faces and walk around in just a diaper in public if i want to".......which i don't agree with. And if your that emberassed then you have issues with yourself to work out since apparently you can't accept yourself.

Guest YoungZeppelin

1, If you were 50 years older you would appreciate that someone cared that you wear a nappy.

2, Society does not pressure you, it prefers that you are discrete and don't flaunt your wearing nappies.

3, Wearing a nappy all the time is like wearing false teeth, you don't want others to know any more than they wish to know.

4, If you are discrete, the world will not know that you are wearing a nappy and you will not be embarrassed.

Move from your self-centered view of the world to pondering how every other plant and animal views what human society has done to their planet, and your longing becomes insignificant.

Merry Christmas.

This

No one cares what kind of underwear you are wearing unless they are confronted with it. If you keep it hidden - and all underwear should be kept hidden - then what are you worried about? I wish people were more open minded too, but I don't need them to be open minded for me to wear my choice of underwear when and where I want.

why is it so important that you feel that you have to force everyone else to see you under things... just have your kink like the rest of the world has their kinks. QUIETLY!!!! do what you like.. in your own home.

I don't know about OP but the reason I'd like people to be less judgmental is not so I can flaunt my diapers to the world, its so that if for whatever reason someone finds out I like them they wont have as big of a reaction. For me its fear that someone will find out and react badly, so if I know people wont react badly then I'd be fine :)

• Like 1

I don't know about OP but the reason I'd like people to be less judgmental is not so I can flaunt my diapers to the world, its so that if for whatever reason someone finds out I like them they wont have as big of a reaction. For me its fear that someone will find out and react badly, so if I know people wont react badly then I'd be fine :)

I agree with this statement jakeboi. This is what I would like to have from the world. I don't need to flaunt my diapers, but being able to live without the fear of bad reactions about it would be very nice.

• Like 1

Being a girl that does not make efforts to 'hide' my diapers, and what I mean is that I don't pick my clothing based on what hides my diapers best, but on what I think I look best in, etc. My diaper does get seen a lot. I also use public showers most of the time, and while I change into and out of them in a private bathroom normally, there is usually one with my stuff somewhere.

I agree that society as a whole should be more tolerate and less hatefule/judgemental, but really look deep within yourself and tell me that there isn't a group (big or small) that you look down upon. You can't change the world until you change yourself (snicker).

I agree that society as a whole should be more tolerate and less hatefule/judgemental, but really look deep within yourself and tell me that there isn't a group (big or small) that you look down upon. You can't change the world until you change yourself (snicker).