LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dude, you're screwed!

I was watching Discovery channel tonight and saw a commercial for a show called "Dude, You're Screwed". One of the guys was holding up a blue teddy Aww So Cute diaper and commented on how big it is. Then later on I saw another commercial for it and they flashed a clip where the guy was holding it. I looked ALL OVER the internet and could not find the commercials.

Here's a link to the show section on Discovery Channel's site: http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/dude-youre-screwed?_ga=1.246418436.1266317758.1413681575

• 1 month later...

I am amazed that they were able to get an ASC diaper to begin with! I thought they went under, or were having stock / shipping 'issues' :P Maybe ASC figured they would ship a few if they would get some positive publicity and exposure for their product :screwy:

<----- not an ASC fan of any sorts :P

The dude your screwed episode with the aww so cute diaper is on at 8pm tonight. I just noticed it while flipping through the guide. My dvr is already recording 2 shows and it's not on again later, damn it!

I didn't realize that the other post had the exact same title, sorry. I just saw it minutes before it came on and posted about it quickly. Yeah I've had dish for quite a few years and haven't bothered with upgrading yet. Being able to record more than 2 shows at once would be handy now and then. And thanks for merging the threads.