LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need some help/advice

Awhile ago i posted about how my wife was abusing me. Constantly yelling at me. And grabbing my genitals. We did canceling and it stopped now she's back at it. Im at my wits end. Im not following my heart healthy diet and started to smoke again. Im depressed because of her crap.

if she is abusing you, leave her, pack a bag and get the hell out, and for fucks sake call the damn cops! abuse is abuse it doesnt matter that its a woman doing the abuse, and it doesnt shame you any to have been a victim, you made efforts to fix her, and chose to go back to being abusive, she is NOT fixable. she violated her parole and needs to do time, as for her son, maybe she is at least in part why is isnt stable and needs help anyway, with her out of the picture he can get help.

• Like 1

You do not need "help" you need to get what is going on and act accordingly; hint: Splitxville. Period

• Like 1

Al, this is a bad situation and you don't need to be in it. You need to be elsewhere so that you can get your life back together and that needs to happen ASAP! Just let them do their own selves in, they don't need any help doing that. And with the situation this volatile don't bring any weapons into the house- you already know they aren't responsible enough to deal with that.

• Like 1

Yeah, to clarify what I said with the parole violation since I wasn't as clear as I could have been... If she is violating it then sure, call the parole board or the cops, I just meant don't set her up, by bringing guns into the house to intentionally get her in trouble, I think that setting someone up like that must be illegal(?)

Yeah, to clarify what I said with the parole violation since I wasn't as clear as I could have been... If she is violating it then sure, call the parole board or the cops, I just meant don't set her up, by bringing guns into the house to intentionally get her in trouble, I think that setting someone up like that must be illegal(?)

not just illegal, but dangerous, she could grab them and use them on him, or the son that is said is not stable himself could use them to hurt himself or someone else(the original poster for example), and i tend to think that a gun being used in an illegal way is downright treasonous but that is just me, and im not looking to get into why, that would be spinning this off in a direction that wouldnt go over well.

I ditto the above, you need to get out and put somne distance between them and you and you need to do it N*O*W!

I have no idea of your financial situation or anything else, but what you need here and now is space and time. You have neither by staying there. They need help and or time in the lock up and her son needs help or therapy.

this is a toxic situation you need to remove yourself from.

Find a place where you feel safe and which will afford you time to think, gather advice and info and move forward in life. File for divorce and just walk away, as Betty said, she will self destruct, and you don't want to be around when it happens so you don't get dragged down into the resulting hole.

Just do it, leave and don't look back.....it's hard I know, but it has come down to this, either her or you, and she WILL take you with her if she can.

Leave get space and help.....and move on.

I'm sorry you have to deal with this sh*t, it's not fun at all. But you will survive and move on...leave the trash behind. You can have a better life and deserve one..

Good luck and keep us posted if you can.

Im going to call the woman's center and have them help me get the ball rolling. The domestic violence will be new charges thus a parole violation. I can't just up and leave i have 4 dogs 3 fish tanks and 2 snakes to take care of. If the double post forgive me lol. I entered text before seams like it didn't post.

This also brings up another point of the residence. Are you renting or do you own the home? Who is on the title or lease? If she isn't on either, then just kick her butt out! No use in you leaving your own home if thats the case, even if you are renting, if te lease is in yoru name, YOU make the rules, and she goes. If not, might take the above advise and start packing. dogs and snakes travel OK, but the fish are another matter :(

Just something else to consider.

Good luck

Hello the shit's going to hit the fan for her Monday. I went to the women's center. And they called the police and the complaint has been filed. They and her PO are coming Monday while im out deer hunting and the boy is at work. So peace is around the corner thank god. Big hugs to everyone for showing support and the tips.

Hello the shit's going to hit the fan for her Monday. I went to the women's center. And they called the police and the complaint has been filed. They and her PO are coming Monday while im out deer hunting and the boy is at work. So peace is around the corner thank god. Big hugs to everyone for showing support and the tips.

its about damn time, maybe the judge can order that she get therapy while she is locked up, if nothing else you get to divorce her ass and keep everything if i understand it right, and if thats right, do yourself a favor, sell the house if you own it, and move, far far away so she wont know where you are at, i wouldnt put it past her to want to find you and make life hell for you again because people like her dont blame themselves, its always the victims fault to them.

Sounds like a good start on getting it worked out but yeah- she'll be back around or her son will sooner or later :( People like that never learn. If they don't see the wrong they've done now, they won't see that doing anything further is even more wrong :bash: It's called stupidity and there's no cure for it. The best you can do is avoid that level of people and let them do themselves in. Get near enough to speed up that process and it's a good bet you'll suffer from their end too, so just get away and stay away.

Hello her sentence is till 2019 that will give me plenty of time. From what i understand with new charges she will also loose her time out of jail. So it could be longer. Thankfully ill only have to change my email and facebook. She don't know my nick on any forums. Her son did tell me he's thinking of moving because of her yelling.I didn't let on something is going down. I just said do what you need to. Boy I cant wait for peace and quiet. Yeah going to need to change the bank for sure because she is on my account. That ill do Monday. Im also going to get a PFA as well.

I was in an abusive relationship after growing up in an abusive home. It's tough to break away. I was ready to change for good when the cops were on a first name basis with me. It was expensive to get rid of her but worth every penny. Stay motivated and stay padded!

• 3 months later...

Most children who's parents had an abusive relationship grow up to enter into an abusive relationship themselves. Part of it is during the honeymoon phase between jail stints. The abuser is very caring and romantic. The child grows up and thinks they can change the abuser