LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever wet pants by accident?

moi

Guest YoungZeppelin

Somewhat drunk and holding it in all night, last night, I let some out tight b4 I got my zipper down... Bout to take a shower anyway.... I wear every night and a few times during the week during the day.

I guess I might have a semi-weak bladder, because I've actually had several accidents throughout my life. I'm not incontinent by any stretch of the imagination, but every once in a blue moon something will happen. It usually happens when I forget to empty my bladder for a long period of time and then laugh a lot, but usually it's just small leaks then. I can think of two major instances, though.

• 5 weeks later...

I have never wet myself thinking I had a diaper on but I had wet my cloth diaper and didn't realize I didn't have on plastic pants. Luckily I only got my pants damp and the chair didn't get wet.

Yep. And actually, if I've worn a lot over a period of time then the time between knowing I have to go and being able to hold it shortens significantly.

Before i started wearing diapers that has happened quite a few times growing up but nothing to do with diapers :P.

I once went on a wearing streak where I wore 24/7 for close to a week. When that week was over I went back to my regular underwear. I was watching tv when I got the urge to pee so I thought nothing of it and let it go. After a few spurts I realized what I was doing and stopped myself from soaking the couch got up and sprinted to the bathroom in record time and finished in there. The damage wasn't too bad but I did have to change my underwear.

Growing up my bladder was tiny and over-active, but I did not bedwet. For long car trips mom nicely asked me to wear just-in-case diapers. Our family trips were always scheduled to end 2 or 3 weeks before school resumed.

I wet the bed a couple of times recently after wearing quite frequently (but not 24/7) First time I properly wet the bed and second time I wet my pants but woke up just in time to stop it.

I wet the bed once when I was a teenager. In the dream I was having I thought I had a diaper on and just let it all go. I then woke up thinking "these blankets are a lot heavier and warmer than I remember"

Yes it's the same as I have gotten a little older, I can't hold my bladder like i used to. This past year I have had several accidents, before making it to the toilet. These were not totally soakers but enough to make me change my underwear. I now monitor my liquid intake a lot closer when away from home.

i have had a wet spot in my pants, at work,,,, since then i have just made sure to have some kind of protection, depends etc, i have already been wearing at night,

When I was very young, I was a terrible potty trainee.

I we my pants often, rarely remembered doing it. I was threatened with being put back in diapers when I was 5, and it was all I could do not to say, "Yes, please."

On one occasion, I wet while sleeping in my parent's bed, with them in it, too. I was confronted about it, and I said I didn't do it, because I didn't remember doing it. Little side effect of being asleep.

My parents were kind about it, but sometimes they were a bit dense, as of I were doing it on purpose.

Today, I tend to drip after peeing, enough to leave a spot sometimes. That's happened at work when I've been wearing khaki pants. I tried reusable briefs, but they don't fit my anatomy well. I usually squeeze the last couple drops into my boxers so as to avoid getting my pants wet instead. So far that's the only solution I have.

There have been a couple times at home where I realize, right before company arrives, that my gym shorts that I wear around the house smell of urine.