LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

giving up things you love (like coke)

So some of you may be aware of my story. But in short, for the last year and a half I have been working with my urologist to treat some urge incontinence that has gotten progressively worse over time.

The point of this post is that for about nine months, I gave up caffeine as a potential cause of my issues. But it just gets worse with or without caffeine. So that creates the issue in my mind, should I give up things that I love. (like caffeine) if I just wet my pants anyway.

I agree with all above. I have been told my caffeine intake maybe effecting my IC but I don't care. I actually like wearing diapers all the time andlike my IC.

For those who don't know what IC is. It is incontinence

I've given up much that I love- drugs, alcohol, beef (it sets off my gout), regular doses of candy and chocolate ( I like being thin even better), and so much more I can't list it all :whistling: I should give up ciggies, I really want to but it's tough :crybaby: But I will NOT give up my coffee even if it kills me <_< You have to have a certain number of vices in life to actually enjoy the experience and caffeine is my main one. It already impacts me with a much stronger urine aroma but I can deal with that as well as the increased urinary output. I love coffee as much or more than life itself- for me there is no life without real coffee :rolleyes:

I don't drink coffee any more just a tea or two in the morning but then water. My vice is cider or beer and that just drops out of me, however it just means more changes but I'm happy chillin out with a beer.

I remember my doctor saying I should cut down my fluid intake but I thought if I'm thirsty I'm thirsty, have a drink.

I can't see the point of being unhappy.

That the thing with incontinence, they give you some strange advice sometimes.

More water, less water, no caffeine, alcohol etc etc.

When i talked to a nurse about it the point I made was that there is socially no difference between having 1 accident a week in your pants than 20 as, being someone in contact with lots of public if i pissedy pants every week standing outside asda or the filling up the car I would still have to wear a diaper even if I could get that down to .5 wettings a week. You don't know when it's going to happen, and in a small community you'd quicky be known as pissy pants.

So..... You piss you pants...end of.....wear something , get on with your life, wanna beer have a beer. Want a coke, have a coke. Just make sure your prepered for the mop up. Be happy and squishy!

I've got 2 main reasons for not havin treatment for my inco:

I have 3 kids under 5 and I cannot imagine trying to self cath after having Botox 6 times a day whilst one is screaming "daddy I've finished my poo" and the other is about to impale himself on something and I've got a sterile tube stuck up my penis.

2. What's the difference between one wetting a day and 8. None at all, I'd still have to wear a diaper or cath.

It makes me laugh when I read a leaflet on the vowel and bladder website, a guy had suffered from incontinence, had all sorts of treatments and got fucked around with, but he's "so much better now" wears a condom cath durin the day and a diaper at night for the occasional accidents!

What's the diffence!

Your still wearing a cath or diaper!

Good god, have a beer diaper up and chill out!

• Like 1

That the thing with incontinence, they give you some strange advice sometimes.More water, less water, no caffeine, alcohol etc etc.When i talked to a nurse about it the point I made was that there is socially no difference between having 1 accident a week in your pants than 20 as, being someone in contact with lots of public if i pissedy pants every week standing outside asda or the filling up the car I would still have to wear a diaper even if I could get that down to .5 wettings a week. You don't know when it's going to happen, and in a small community you'd quicky be known as pissy pants.So..... You piss you pants...end of.....wear something , get on with your life, wanna beer have a beer. Want a coke, have a coke. Just make sure your prepered for the mop up. Be happy and squishy!I've got 2 main reasons for not havin treatment for my inco:I have 3 kids under 5 and I cannot imagine trying to self cath after having Botox 6 times a day whilst one is screaming "daddy I've finished my poo" and the other is about to impale himself on something and I've got a sterile tube stuck up my penis.2. What's the difference between one wetting a day and 8. None at all, I'd still have to wear a diaper or cath.It makes me laugh when I read a leaflet on the vowel and bladder website, a guy had suffered from incontinence, had all sorts of treatments and got fucked around with, but he's "so much better now" wears a condom cath durin the day and a diaper at night for the occasional accidents!What's the diffence!Your still wearing a cath or diaper!Good god, have a beer diaper up and chill out!

Well said that's why I don't cut down my caffeine intake, also I like wetting. I get a kick out of doctors that prescribe pills for IC and refuse to prescribe diapers even the doctor knows that the pills lessons the amount of accidents and doesn't stop them completely. So how is a person on low-income going to buy diapers with no money in the budget and Medicaid will only do it with prescription. I am glad I found a doctor that realized that even if I took the meds I'd still have accidents and that it isn't worth taking expensive meds cause they don't stop incontinent accidents completely so she prescribed my diapers. Back on topic cutting back on alcohol or caffeine may lessen the amount of accidents but you still need diapers the only thing cutting back on these things helps is using less diapers due to less accidents. So I still drink caffeine and a lot of it. Also the doctor pushes this cause caffeine isn't healthy for you.

Coca-Cola, with all that sugar, isn't healthy (it's certainly hard on the teeth and the blood sugar control), and, while I love how I feel when I have caffeine, I hate the hangovers when I don't get it...debilitating sinus headaches.

• 2 weeks later...