LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

I tried the soft back this week and the plastic ones yesterday. Loved the plastic back, but the tapes on the cloth did not hold as well as the diaper its self. The plastic crinkled but was not as noticeable as a ATN Tranquility brief. Over all the stiffness did not bother me and the tapes held up very well. I will definitely be returning for the plastic Supremes!! Great product!

i ordered a bag last week based on the test i had when they sent me a sample when they first marketed them. They work well for me. I'm not a very big person, nor do i have a big bladder. These work best for me. They will last me 6-10 hrs depending on how much i drink during the day. I tend to drink less than i should, but still enjoy the fit and absorbency these briefs provide me. I have enjoyed Abena M-4's and L-4's but never can get a good fit as i am in between sizes and the northshore seem to be a good fit on my hips. I'm a 38 Waist and fit snugly into a Medium, but really should use the large.

i ordered a bag last week based on the test i had when they sent me a sample when they first marketed them. They work well for me. I'm not a very big person, nor do i have a big bladder. These work best for me. They will last me 6-10 hrs depending on how much i drink during the day. I tend to drink less than i should, but still enjoy the fit and absorbency these briefs provide me. I have enjoyed Abena M-4's and L-4's but never can get a good fit as i am in between sizes and the northshore seem to be a good fit on my hips. I'm a 38 Waist and fit snugly into a Medium, but really should use the large.

Going buy your profile picture I am assuming that it's a medium and it's to small cause diapers are suppose to cover the belly button or come up to the belly button. The reason why is so they don't leak out the top. If you look at baby diapers you'll see most diapers cover the belly button. The ones that don't are improper fitting.

Yeah, way too small. I'm also going to guess that 38 inch waist is actually your pant size. That's an arbitrary measurement made up by clothing manufactures to make everyone feel better about their hip size. It's smaller than your real hip size, and much smaller than your actual waist size (as defined by being closer to your belly button).

My avatar picture is of me in a Abena L-4. When i tape the diapers on, i tape them below my stomach. If i tape the top tape above my belly button and the bottom tapes around my waist line, the diaper tends to slip down my hips.

My avatar picture is of me in a Abena L-4. When i tape the diapers on, i tape them below my stomach. If i tape the top tape above my belly button and the bottom tapes around my waist line, the diaper tends to slip down my hips.

Silly, the bottom tapes are supposed to go around your lower hips-just above your legs. The top tapes are supposed to go somewhere between your hips and your waist.

Tape them on snug enough and it takes a very full diaper for it to sag and/or fall down. Just keep practicing, you'll get it sooner or later.

Sounds like you aren't getting the tapes tight enough when you were putting them on properly, little practice is what you need. The way you tape your diaper you are at risk of pee exiting the top. I've had pee exit the top of diaper that was proper fitting and properly taped a few times.

I just broke into this months supply of the Supreme And was a little bummed out. They took the stiffness away some what and took the weaved out of the padding. The diaper feels smooth and soft so I can't complain there, but liked them stiff.

There have been no changes to the NorthShore Supreme briefs. We are not changing the thickness or absorbency. There can always be some slight variations in feel based on many factors such as temperature, humidity, and general manufacturing variations. We have made a very slight change to how tight they get packed in the bags, but even those are still months away from making it to customers.

There have been no changes to the NorthShore Supreme briefs. We are not changing the thickness or absorbency. There can always be some slight variations in feel based on many factors such as temperature, humidity, and general manufacturing variations. We have made a very slight change to how tight they get packed in the bags, but even those are still months away from making it to customers.

I didn'tsay you changed the tthickness or absorbency. The pack I opened yesterday were smooth and soft and isn't as stiff as the ones before and the ones before had divits showing the weave pattern of padding on the outer shell and the pack I opened didn't. And you said you were working on the stiffness so I assumed that you had done so.

The plastic is softer not the padding. I think the plastic feels softer because it doesn't have the divits from the weave in the padding showing through the plastic. Adam said they didn't change anything so they must be flukes. They don't seem as stiff but the padding is same thickness. These diapers that are a little bit different still holds the same amount and are good diapers.

That's good to hear then. There were so many other good comments overall it's had to believe they would have been changed.