LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pantstoilets

"Toilet Pants" a reversal of your original suggestion Baby Tara sounds better to me, then again Rachel Emily's suggestion of "Potty Pants" sounds more childish & humiliating.

I'd rather boycott the whole word "toilet" :P thats one of the other 'dirty words' around here... kind of like the whole potty pants thing though *nod nod* yup....very more childish! :D

I like the word "diapers" and prefer it to any other name for absorbent underwear :B The two syllables balance out, each starting with a strong sound, and the word ending with a purring sound (singular "diaper" ) or the gentle rolling- off of the "s" which seems to fit the word well. It's universally understood as to meaning among english speakers. It conjures up thoughts of babies who are likeable and cuddly. It's something helpful to humans. And no matter what Depends tries or what the healthcare industry calls them, for many "diapers" is the word first formed in the mind when speaking of absorbent underwear. To each their own, but I want to wear "diapers"- nothing else and no other name will do for me :whistling:

• Like 1

I like the word diaper too. In fact I for one don't like other words that people use, like padding, or being padded. I also don't like calling pull ups diapers either. To me they are just disposable underwear. Real diapers need to be taped on or pinned on to be called diapers. To me it seems as if they are trying to minimize that they are wearing diapers when they use a different word other than diapers. By using other words it has the appearance like that there is something wrong with wearing diapers or that it should be hidden. So they use code words to make it sound better. For me I will use the word diaper.

A few years back if something was reffered to as 'Pants' it was a bit rubbish, so for me pantstoilets ( apart from being incredibly clumsy as a word) would just mean rubbish toilets, wich most public ones are! So no, for me it's good old fashioned nappies, the word for me just conjures up images of comfort and caring.

And as everyone knows the toilet monster is EVIL! and will swallow you whole, so just best avoided! :baby_smiley3:

Maly.