LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How come?

Do you do drugs?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke weed or take any other illigal drugs? Why?

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry, just defending myself from folks who think stoners are all unambitious deadbeats.

You're how old? I am how old? Which of us has seen the far side of 45 and what 45 year old stoners look like when they can't remember the lyrics to IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA or BORN TO BE WILD or even who Jim Morrison was

Then comes "that night" or a recording of what they were playing that they thought sounded so great when they were playing it and it sounds like nothing they remember and then they realize what is meant by "altered state of consciouness"

I am from the Psychedelic Era. Every stoner and boozer that I knew said that when they were under 30 and burned out when they were 40 and many of them were dead by age 55

Bettypooh, that was a very insightful post. Although I don't agree with everything you said, such as that there should be stiffer penalities for hard drugs, you backed up your reasoning. Very nice post.

• Like 1

I can remem\ber most of the songs on that Iron Butterfly album as well as some on the preceding one- I can even picture the cover in my mind (what there is left of it that is- I tried my best to burn thwe whole darn thing out but somehow i seem to have failed at that :P ) :B)

I always seen my diaper obsession as my "dope" a gift from God so I didn't go down the drug abuse road. Since my sexual life sucks and I get lonely, I think God let me have this diaper thing all my life.

You're how old? I am how old? Which of us has seen the far side of 45 and what 45 year old stoners look like when they can't remember the lyrics to IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA or BORN TO BE WILD or even who Jim Morrison was

Then comes "that night" or a recording of what they were playing that they thought sounded so great when they were playing it and it sounds like nothing they remember and then they realize what is meant by "altered state of consciouness"

I am from the Psychedelic Era. Every stoner and boozer that I knew said that when they were under 30 and burned out when they were 40 and many of them were dead by age 55

First off, I am only 29 yes, but my mom grew up in the psychedelic age, and she's turning 60. All of her health problems are due to smoking cigs, but her memory is still as good as mine. She's constantly working at her CNA job, and has a ton of side promotional things she helps organize for people. Moderation has always been the key to not ending up permafried.

I will never forget those lyrics, because they were too doped up on heroin to actually sing "in the garden of Eden" (My ex is actually the niece of one of the members of Iron Butterfly)

And thank you, Economics. It's a little easier here in California to avoid the whole "all stoners are blank idiots who have no memory" argument, because the people getting help from dispensaries are every day normal people. I know people in extremely high powered business fields (think million dollar clients) and even people working in quantum physics (like as a researcher with his own lab) who use cannabis for medicinal purposes and are still excelling at their jobs.

If you smoke from dusk till dawn, you're going to be a little dopey. If you use it just as you would any medicine, when you need it, then your memory and mind are fairly safe.

I smoke marijuana occasionally, though I haven't in quite a few months. It can easily be abused, as can anything pleasant in life, but I've never had an issue with it getting in the way of normal life, work, or school. If anything, my binging on unhealthy food has done worse for me than the smoking(though I really should switch to a vape next time I pick it up).

• Like 1

I was given a vaporizer pen that I can use with concentrates. It works really well for my depression, anxiety, and ibs even.

Smokers are not all deadbeats. I work really hard at my job, which I can do thanks to medicinal cannabis. I'm extremely intelligent, have an exceptional memory, and am always engaged in intellectual discussions when I'm not being little.

aside from being being little part which doesn't describe me at all, this fits me perfectly. I prefer to use a tabletop vaporizer though. There is plenty of taste. No smell, I can't speak for smoke. General pharmacology got me onto this site. Making me incontinent instead of helping headaches… Medical cannabis has revolutionized my life. I do not drink, and I haven't use hard drugs since 2006. I haven't drank since 2013. I believe in full legalization of everything.

aside from being being little part which doesn't describe me at all, this fits me perfectly. I prefer to use a tabletop vaporizer though. There is plenty of taste. No smell, I can't speak for smoke. General pharmacology got me onto this site. Making me incontinent instead of helping headaches… Medical cannabis has revolutionized my life. I do not drink, and I haven't use hard drugs since 2006. I haven't drank since 2013. I believe in full legalization of everything.

My little side is more of an occasional de stress these days. It really helped me to cope with needing diapers again.

Some good anecdotes here, especially from christine. Are you sure youre not a stoner christine? Your rant about broad axes and splitting stars with the mind was pretty far out.

Anyways, I myself enjoy marijuana and occasionally in the past did mushrooms. I agree that everything should be in moderation.

I have provided a link to actual scientific proof that halucinogens do indeed expand the mind, and have created a better world for us.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelics_in_problem-solving_experiment

And a quote from there:

In the book LSD — The Problem-Solving Psychedelic, Stafford and Golightly write about a man engaged in naval research, working with a team under his direction on the design of an anti-submarine detection device for over five years without success. He contacted a small research foundation studying the use of LSD. After a few sessions of learning to control the fluidity of the LSD state (how to stop it, how to start it, how to turn it around) he directed his attention to the design problem. Within ten minutes he had the solution he had been searching for. Since then, the device has been patented by the U.S., and Navy and Naval personnel working in this area have been trained in its use.[7]

And heres a hilarious youtube video about Dock Ellis, who threw a perfect game in MLB while on an LSD binge (he was on other drugs as well)

http://youtu.be/_vUhSYLRw14

I could go on, but my opinion is clear. And for a bit of my own anecdotal evidence, Ive enjoyed marijuana with lawyers, doctors, a politician, teachers, countless business owners... as well as dead beats and homeless people. I dont think marijuana greatly affected who they became. Again, I think problems arise with abuse, and anything can be abused. Why single out a drug thats not chemically addictive?

I've never done any illegal drugs other than weed, and the only reason I don't smoke weed right now is because I live in a marijuana prohibition state and jail sucks. If it were legalized here, even if just in medicinal form, damn right I'd start using it again. As for the harder stuff? Pass.

Never done (illegal) drugs, highly doubt I ever will... Seems like if you need drugs to have a good time then something seems seriously wrong...

I don't buy that taking drugs lets you see what reality is and metaphysical crap... All it does is mess up your brain and nerves so the it miss fires wildly and creates crazy visuals and sound, nothing reality bending, just a weird light show in your brain.

False. Hallucinogens when used properly can be incredibly helpful in exploring new pathways of thought. Think of it as realizing there's an enormous desert when all you really noticed before was a single grain of sand.

False. Hallucinogens when used properly can be incredibly helpful in exploring new pathways of thought. Think of it as realizing there's an enormous desert when all you really noticed before was a single grain of sand.

I've never seen or heard a better description of this effect of tripping :thumbsup:

It's been a while, but I smoked a lot of weed when I was in college. I never tried LSD but I did take mushrooms a number of times as well. Others have done a decent job describing the benefits. All I can say is that I am a better person as a result. And all my close friends say the same thing. I'd try to explain why, but I suspect it wouldn't make a difference to any one here.... most folks minds are already made up.

Your own mileage may vary.

I smoke herb. It keeps me off anti depressants and anti anxiety medications. The doc had me juiced up good on that stuff and it turned me into a zombie.

A low level of smoking herb in the evenings seems to keep me off the pharma drugs

I manage/own a multi property LLC, work 40 hours week, run a side job repairing motorcycles and have begun homesteading. Just got three chickens! Can't wait for them to start layin. So to echo the other members mention that not all stoners are lazy. ;) I too find myself defending myself against that stereotype.

In my state Marijuana is legal.

Regarding drugs as the topic of frequent discussion I don't agree. It's not often spoken about on the boards. I don't chat often though so who knows.

It's not the weed that makes people lazy. Those people would lay about their parents basement even if their was no weed.

I smoke every day, but I also run my own contracting business working 50 hrs. a week away from home. Plus ,I have a five acre farm with a three quarter acre garden cultivated only with hand tools.

We also have 100 chickens for our egg sales business, 8 chicks, 10 sheep for lamb, a cow for milk and beef production, 5 dogs, 5 puppies, 8 cats, 7 kittens, and two lovebirds.

I also do all my own mechanical maintenance and repair, cars, trucks, tractor etc.

Historically weed has been used for thousands of years to help people work long hours.

It's not the weed that makes laziness, it must be something else.

• 1 month later...

I tried weed 3 times in '71. The 1st time: nothing happened. The 2nd time; ditto. The 3rd time I didn't like having my sense of time and other things distorted so that ended it

Legalize every one of them. We have knwon since 1933 that prohibition does not work. Also, with this stuff out in the open, it goves persons a chance to see what they do and offers the opportunity to be self-responsible with full knowledge. Why would anyone believe what the Establishment says about things that they use government force to keep you from getting and seeing for yourself. It comes off as a pack of lies as well as an expensive "drug war" that we have lost for the same reason we lost the "booze war 85 years ago

REWIND: spring 1962

PLACE: De La Salle Academy, Newport, RI

EVENT: 3rd year (Junior) US History; INSTRUCTOR: "Jack" Allen

TOPIC: the 1930's

For some reason, I was actually paying attention in class. The lecture featured the repeal of Prohibition. The state reason was that "Prohibition does not work". the lecture continued into the emerging drug policies that were in place by 1962

I thought to myself "The ink was not eve dry on the Reapeal and they were in the early stages of doing the same with drugs. If it did not work for liqour, why would it work for anythng? This will lead to trouble at some time"

Any questions? How is it that tke Brightest and Best were clueless about something a 16-year old could figure out just from what was done and said about prohibition? Was I that smart; NOT; or were they that dumb? If the latter, we are looking at 40 light-years of bad road. I did not know that persons who did not even WEAR tiaras could come down with Tight Tiara Syndrome

I completely agree. Our "war on drugs" has been a resounding failure. Our government spends millions on trying (and failing) to keep it out, and puts too many people in jail who, other than possessing a small amount of drugs, are otherwise normal citizens. Instead, they could be heavily over taxing drugs (just like cigarettes), control it's distribution via special drug centers/clinics, stop jailing people who don't need to be jailed, and actually make money in the process.

I'm a regular user of marijuana, and I find it keeps me from losing my temper so easily lol, it also helps me sleep. I'm not going to get into pot vs coke vs heroin cause weed shouldn't even be illegal with all 0 deaths it has caused from overdose... I smoke the stuff every day and still go to work sober and on time, I have found a good job that does not require a pee test and I hope to retire from here, I feel that what's done at home is your business and nobody should be able to force you to tell them what you do at home... That being said I've done coke, crack, meth, ecstasy, and mushrooms as well and I must say, ain't nothing quite like a mushroom trip haha, but I don't do shrooms regularly, and have not touched the others for many many years lol, and for this who look down on others for smoking pot, that's no better than someone looking down on you for the pleasure you get from diapers...

What a fascinating thread and also, quite depressing. On one hand we have a handful of people believing that hallucinogens can take you to new literal places. Perhaps they don't yet realise that a hallucinogen causes hallucinations where are by definition visions of non-existent elements and places! but perhaps even worse is the number of people on here that take drugs. granted this is a small, self-selected group, but you wont find any credible sources that talk about the positive affects of drugs other than THC for medical use. If the external community is looking for reasons to marginalise diaper wearers or adult babies, this kind of thread is a good way to start.