LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question for those who have ordered from Amazon recently.

I'm not really sure where to put this, so I apologize if it's in the wrong section. Anyway, I'm thinking of ordering some diapers off of Amazon, but discreet shipping is of the utmost importance. (Anything I order will have the "this is a gift" option checked so that I don't get purchase recommendations based on the diapers I buy either.) I did some digging on Google and discovered that, at least in 2012, Amazon sometimes shipped larger items in their original packaging instead of their discreet Amazon "smile" boxes. If it makes any difference, the exact diapers I'm thinking of purchasing are a case of the Attends Extra Absorbant Breathable Briefs in size small. If I buy these diapers directly from Amazon, does anyone know if they'll ship discreetly in an Amazon box or if I have to worry about them showing up in their original packaging?

I purchase stuff from amazon about once a week. I also use prime.

It seems on stuff that is larger (such as office furniture, or other things the size of a case of diapers or above that includes their own packaging). It's really quite random. I've had them repackage some stuff and other items not so.

My suggestion would be to check other sellers (if you use prime check and see if there are any others that offer prime) that you can Inquire about discreet shipping. Next I would check all offers for "free" shipping and see if description says discrete. I honestly would not trust them as I think it comes down to the individual packaging the items in the warehouse.

I have yet to be able to choose a method of shipping sadly.

If it's a worry, and you are concerned about Amazon doing a drop ship from the manufacturer, why not just order from XP medical instead??

http://www.xpmedical.com/attends.html

They have them and also ALWAYS do discreet shipping! There 'might' be a cost difference or what not, but if being discreet is a main concern, then maybe the extra cost would make it more worth while. Rather then risking Amazon doing a drop ship in a marked box :o

I order my cases of Tranquility Premium ATN's through Amazon, 72 diapers and they have ALWAYS gotten delivered in a plain box, no "adult diaper" markings anywhere to be found.

Are your Tranquility Premium ATN's directly from Amazon or are they from an Amazon marketplace seller? Are the case dimensions larger than 24x13.8x13 inches? I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out if there's a specific dimension where they decide to just drop ship instead of repackaging the item in their own boxes.

You're not guaranteed a discreet box with Amazon, that's kind of the point. They might ship it in the original case which may have logos and whatnot on it.

I have been receiving a case or more of Attends products for over 20 years. For 15 years my Attends dealer has been Care Givers Partners. They simply put a shipping label on the Attends cartons. Those do not show the word "Attends" nor do they show the contents of the carton.

• Like 1

I have been receiving a case or more of Attends products for over 20 years. For 15 years my Attends dealer has been Care Givers Partners. They simply put a shipping label on the Attends cartons. Those do not show the word "Attends" nor do they show the contents of the carton.

I order regularly scheduled cases of attends overnight to wear to bed during the work week, set up for auto delivery from amazon prime. They usually ship separately from other items, but they enclose the factory attends box inside a larger amazon box, so those are discrete.

Those orders come from amazon warehouses, not just purchased from a third party sold through amazon.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure where to put this, so I apologize if it's in the wrong section. Anyway, I'm thinking of ordering some diapers off of Amazon, but discreet shipping is of the utmost importance. (Anything I order will have the "this is a gift" option checked so that I don't get purchase recommendations based on the diapers I buy either.) I did some digging on Google and discovered that, at least in 2012, Amazon sometimes shipped larger items in their original packaging instead of their discreet Amazon "smile" boxes. If it makes any difference, the exact diapers I'm thinking of purchasing are a case of the Attends Extra Absorbant Breathable Briefs in size small. If I buy these diapers directly from Amazon, does anyone know if they'll ship discreetly in an Amazon box or if I have to worry about them showing up in their original packaging?

I want to thank everyone whose replied to this thread. If I could "like" each of your posts I would, but I've already used my three "likes" for the day on the first three posts I've quoted.

I order regularly scheduled cases of attends overnight to wear to bed during the work week, set up for auto delivery from amazon prime. They usually ship separately from other items, but they enclose the factory attends box inside a larger amazon box, so those are discrete.

Those orders come from amazon warehouses, not just purchased from a third party sold through amazon.

Thank you ucfguy475! :) This is exactly the information that I was looking for. I would assume that the overnight Attends would be larger than the small ones, so I'm hoping that Amazon would treat the small ones the same way. I'd be ordering from an Amazon warehouse too, so this information is incredibly helpful.

Yeah if I seen or had to deliver a box that had 96 4/24 S I would immediately search it to find out it was attends code... I sure as heck would never think 1996, April 24th "S" Code. :P Your just silly! Google it and see if you get even close. :)

Yeah if I seen or had to deliver a box that had 96 4/24 S I would immediately search it to find out it was attends code... I sure as heck would never think 1996, April 24th "S" Code. :P Your just silly! Google it and see if you get even close. :)

All fair points Repaid1. The idea of someone thinking the code could stand for a date didn't even occur to me. You're right about Google not having anything that could make it identifiable though. The only reason I worry is because even on an unmarked box that code's a (somewhat) universal way of identifying case contents. I've seen it on similar items from other companies so even if the box isn't branded the code's format can be a bit of a giveway when compared with the size of the item. People in the neighborhood might not think "Attends" or even diapers, but I know at least one person in my household might be able to guess the contents just by comparing it to other boxes that are used for storage here. Then again, it could go completely unnoticed, especially if it magically shows up with my other boxes. ;)