LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence and the Fire Dept.

Hello all, I am new here. I recently had a major physical accident at a house fire and fell part of the way through the floor during a fire. I started having both kinds of accidents after and bought some depends fitted briefs. I was wondering if there were better briefs that held more and I could hide under my EMS/work pants.

I second what both of these guys said. Also, keep in mind that you will be way more aware of your diaper than everyone else will be. At first you may feel everyone knows, is staring, etc., but in time you will get more comfortable with them. Also take note that a thin diaper that has leaked is way more noticeable than a thick diaper that hasn't.

If you can, try to wear pants that have a comfortable or slightly loose fit (or maybe a size larger), and are black. Also wearing a diaper cover will help cut down on noise and help you notice any leaks before you end up with wet pants. I like the Gary active wear PUL pants the best huy you may want to try a few different types to see what works best for you.

I am only bladder incontinent but use the abena x plus L4s plastic backed they come in large and medium the diaper lasts 2.5 to 3 hours and only go through 4 to 5 a day depending on how much I drink.

First try for your service.I fell and am incontinent(bladder only).I'm sure you need to see a Dr if you haven't already. Check with north shore or cheap chuxs (online company's). Both will send you samples I get better results from wellness briefs .Neither sell them but you can try other brands like abenas.Every one is a bit different and what works for me may not for you.Good luck and ty again for your service .

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, I am new here. I recently had a major physical accident at a house fire and fell part of the way through the floor during a fire. I started having both kinds of accidents after and bought some depends fitted briefs. I was wondering if there were better briefs that held more and I could hide under my EMS/work pants.

Guest YoungZeppelin

I just got the Depends breifts with the 3 tapes as a way to make sure I dont run out till my next order... they r terrible, leak like a mofo! Cheap CVS/Walgreens diapers work a lot better.

I don't have any practical advice to add from my purely fetish oriented diaper experiences that's already hasn't been covered, but I just wanted to say hanks for doing your job and I hope your injuries aren't too bad and this is fixable/goes away.

I've been a paramedic too for almost 6 years now, so thanks OP and anned :) Everyone has given some great advice! Definitely when he comes back all this should help a ton. Personally, I opt for goodnites (im really small...and its just a comfort thing...) OR...tranquility slimlines OR their pullups. I realize they're not the best things ever, but since it's ACCIDENTS and not full blown incontinence (i assume) they'd work well. Being part of the brotherhood of public service, your coworkers should definitely understand.