LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino out of stock?

Remember The Bottom Half Group which sells Bambino is an associated company sharing warehouse space with Secure Personal Products. Of course the diapers are made outside the USA. There are shipping delays and Bambino are not imported in the volume of the the non-decorated disposables.

Ah! That gives some insight into the situation. Just seemed like they've been outta stock for quite some time. I've developed an affinity for their all white diapers. Remind me of the pampers I wore in the 80's. They really take me back.

I love the Biancos too Bri... have emailed them asking for an update. I know originally there said the end of June, but wanted to check back as manufacturing is tricky when you have to wait for samples to ship from China, approve or reject them and start over.

Almiost everything in made in China these days. So long as it's what I want then I don't care. I love the Bianco's all-white ones too and now that Tena is ending the plastic-backed TSM's, they are going to be my preferred premium diaper. As companies go I haven't seen any better- these people care and it shows :thumbsup: which is a lot more than can be said of many others :rolleyes: I'd rather wait for them to have the quality I want in stock than to have them send me something that might be defective (which other companies have got caught doing :angry: ).

Will most likely go with Abena and Cuddlz, Cuddlz being the European version of Bambinos

Been using Tena Slip Maxi my whole diapered life and it will be hard to find a new proper all-round diaper that is affordable for every day use

I do agree they have quite a product. Good to hear that they are making sure it stays that way! :)

Not stealing their business, but as I have mentioned before on a couple of threads. The New Dry247 is about as close as you can get to Biancos. Plain white, no Markings or wetness indicators and at least as absorbent as Bam's and I know Bri you'll be happy to hear that Dry's come in a small :P

Where did anyone get the idea that Tena sold in the USA are actually made in the USA? Hardly any adult disposables other than Tranquility, Attends and generics are made in the USA. So it well could be that the USA and the rest of the world are importing Tena made in separate factories, or in the same factory using different specifications.

I have very occasionally seen Tena pullups behind the pharmacy counter in a few places here in the US, but not in quite awhile.

I'm just hoping that Bambino gets their sizing right> I enjoyed the Biancos as well,but when they are borderline too small, it just takes the fun out of it. I'll check back when they have stock and see if they fixed anything. Until then, I'll stay with Abenas as they fit well and have outstanding performance :thumbsup: The only thing that kind of bothers me is the blue and yellow 'racing stripes' they have, but when they are covered by my pants.. who cares?

I have others as well, and I want to try the new 24/7's as well as the A+ from Xp medical....just need to work through some of what I already have :blush: as I have a bit of a stash thats getting out of control.

Just need to wait till bambino gets stocked up again I guess.

well, if I had any more larges, I'd send you some, but I don't think I do. Tell ya what, I'll check my 'stash' after work tonight and see if any have snuck back in there ;)

i started about 6 weeks ago with the dry 24/7s and I am extremely happy with them... i suggest trying them..side by side comparision they look and feel about the same as bambinos.. (which also has been my go to diaper for the last several years),