LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

^ Sorry. I don't mean to be rude or anything. It's just that I have nothing to contribute to the old thing. What the heck would I post? "you know you're old when you get a degree?" oh god that's just insulting to everyone here >.>.

I def don't consider myself old, but your post about cracking and popping reminds me of my daily life. I'm double jointed pretty much everywhere so joints will pop frequently. get up from a chair? back, legs, and shoulders pop. Look for traffic to cross the street? neck and torso pops looking both ways. hah!

Geez!

Ok. How about in the time BEFORE television; listening to the Lone Ranger and Sgt Preston of the Yukon on the radio?

Ok. How about in the time BEFORE television; listening to the Lone Ranger and Sgt Preston of the Yukon.

Not the Rnager but a country music station out of one of the Carolinas very early in the morning, about 3 or 4 AM, which would make it either late '48 or early to mid '49. My uncle was a C&W music fan. We could just about get the station. The reason I know the time was that I had already been to bed and that was the time my uncle got up to start working (He ran a business picking up milk at the farm and taking it to the dairy). I was already out of diapers so it was prbably mid '49

You know you are old when you remember Fibber McGee's closet, Chester Reily's "Revoltin Developemt", Rochester's "Yeas Mr. Benny", Henry Aldrich's "Comming mother" and Amos and Andy's open air taxi.

These were rebroadcast several times over the past 6 decades, mostly by Radio Spirts and some ran into the 1950's Even I never heard FIBBER MCGEE AND mOLLY, THE LIFE OF RILEY THE BICKERSONS or HENRY ALDRICH in the original, or if I did, I do not remember them

You can (probably) find them and others on internet Archives

https://archive.org/

where I also found 1930's soap operrs. SPACE PATROL (US and UK) THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOK, THE ADVENTURES OF SIR LANCELOT and THE BUCCANEER TV shows and some of the iconic 1950's sci-fi movies like PHANTOM PLANET, along with some ancient FELIX THE CAT cartoons

Here is another treasure trove

http://www.vintagetvandmore.com/index.htm

most of which I do not even remember

I can hear the voice of johnny7o.m.a calling me over to the Dark Side. If Rachel Emily or Joanne see this they my want me to be...erm...de-frocked

These were rebroadcast several times over the past 6 decades, mostly by Radio Spirts and some ran into the 1950's Even I never heard FIBBER MCGEE AND mOLLY, THE LIFE OF RILEY THE BICKERSONS or HENRY ALDRICH in the original, or if I did, I do not remember them

You can (probably) find them and others on internet Archives

https://archive.org/

where I also found 1930's soap operrs. SPACE PATROL (US and UK) THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOK, THE ADVENTURES OF SIR LANCELOT and THE BUCCANEER TV shows and some of the iconic 1950's sci-fi movies like PHANTOM PLANET, along with some ancient FELIX THE CAT cartoons

Here is another treasure trove

http://www.vintagetvandmore.com/index.htm

most of which I do not even remember

I can hear the voice of johnny7o.m.a calling me over to the Dark Side. If Rachel Emily or Joanne see this they my want me to be...erm...de-frocked

No, I do not recall hearing it

You know you're old when you drink two large coffees to stay awake and you fall asleep and dream you have jangled nerves. Also you know you're old when you know what "jangled nerves" means

You know you're old when you drink two large coffees to stay awake and you fall asleep and dream you have jangled nerves. Also you know you're old when you know what "jangled nerves" means

Or, for that matter, if you remember the character of "Mr. Coffee Nerves" from the Postum ads. Then again, if you remember Postum, that alone might qualify. (I'd heard of it while still fairly young, thanks to a Mormon friend who drank it.)

Or Ovaltine- I have a jar of it on the shelf right now :P