LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well that's "something"

WOW! :o Didn't know things got so pricey!.... thats a lot to be putting out each month when you don't really have a job either...Good going on keeping things going there Mike! :thumbsup:

That's why I try to warn folks: You can START a site of a free or "unlimited" host for a few bucks, but if it gets popular, it gets expensive! That's why so many burn out after a year or two when they get kicked off the cheap hosts

TBH that seems a little high, but not that much so (especially if its a managed service where someone is taking care of all the work patching, maintaining and backing it all up). And of course, you did say it was over 7 years and things have gone down in price a lot over that time frame - so its probably spot on the reasonable (average) price mark when averaged out over the 7 years.

I'm going to see what I can do to scrounge up a little extra for a donation at some point. Mikey, am I misremembering things, or did you used to take some form of anonymous donation through Amazon?

TBH that seems a little high, but not that much so (especially if its a managed service where someone is taking care of all the work patching, maintaining and backing it all up). And of course, you did say it was over 7 years and things have gone down in price a lot over that time frame - so its probably spot on the reasonable (average) price mark when averaged out over the 7 years.

• 2 weeks later...