LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Binge Purge cycle question!

Hi! I haven't posted on here in a LONG time O:, so I'm slowly diaper training myself to be peepee dependant on my diapers. That's all fine and dandy but I have a question for all you peeps trying the same thing. Whenever I get sexual and masturbate I immediatly feel like i should stop my diaper training and go back to normal underwear. Shortly after puting back my underwear I cave in and go back to diapers. Am I the only one here having this issue? Does it mean I don't really want to be diaper trained deep down or is it a normal thing that will fade with time?

It's related to your probably seeing diapers as a fetish thing, which coupled with the weird way western society indoctrinates us into thinking that sex is a bad or naughty thing brings on this reaction n:( Your brain is trying to make you believe that you've done something wrong (guilt) when actually you haven't. I don't think it ever goes away completely but don't fall prey to it- just diaper up and go on with life. In time you will see that you're happier that way and the guilty feeling will begin fading away :thumbsup:

That is a perfectly normal physical reaction. You are aroused by diapers, but after "completion," the arousal sensation goes away for a while. Pretty soon, you get that good feeling again. It's hard-wired into your brain and your body; otherwise, people would be sexually aroused all the time and spend so much time trying to satisfy the urge that nothing productive would ever get done. Read about the Bonobo monkeys some time and you'll see what I mean.

Personally, I know changing directly after completion is hard for me because i just do not want to go through the hassle. Panties or Boxers are just so easy to slip on and then chill. My recommendation is have

no one here, or anyone else can help you define your personal beliefs on the morality of masturbation. That has everything to do with your personal religious convictions. Clearly, on some level you seem to find it wrong. The problem for you is that you are associating your diapers with the masturbation that you seem to find wrong.

I can speak for myself, what you went through is similar for me. I had separate to the two because if I saw wetting my diapers as "wrong" as I see "masturbation" as wrong then I am setting myself up for failure. The wearing of a diaper is not in itself sexual. It is a tool. It is a lifestyle tool that many people use. My desire to use it can be seen as healthy from certain perspectives and there are some doctors who recommend it (Look up Adult Diaper on wikipedia), so it is complete separate.

no one here, or anyone else can help you define your personal beliefs on the morality of masturbation. That has everything to do with your personal religious convictions. Clearly, on some level you seem to find it wrong. The problem for you is that you are associating your diapers with the masturbation that you seem to find wrong.

I believe that most males feel the same way - losing the diaper desire after orgasm.

I think that if you accept it and not dwell on it, that the feeling will either go away, or bother you a lot less over time.

That is what happened to me, and now it doesn't bother me at all.

Guest nappy_pants

This is a perfectly normal thing and happens to most of us into diapers. The binge and purge cycle truly is our own worst enemy when it comes to trying to commit to 24/7 diapers and I too have this feeling of just wanting to be "normal" after masturbating but this does go after around 20 minutes or so. Personally I have been trying to abstain from masturbation as much as possible but there are of course times that the itch needs to be scratched so to speak.

i don't think you're experiencing the binge/purge cycle, because you're not repetitively ridding of your diaper stash and then deciding reluctantly to buy it again a couple weeks or months later. good thing you're not doing that! it gets expensive in a hurry :-)

what you're feeling seems more like post-coital tristesse. you feel so good, you reach orgasm, and then you feel bad. and probably extra bad, if the guilt mentioned above is a factor for you. it takes a while to wear off, but then you're back to normal soon.

i agree with the clever idea above of seeing diapers as a tool for holding in whatever your body won't. you're incontinent, so diapers are just what you have to wear. reinforcing this, even when you don't want to wear a diaper at the moment, will help you in the long run!

Diapers now hold no more sexuality for me than any other underwear, thiough in the beginning there was some. I think that was due more to the fulfillment of my dreams in wearing and the fact that they were something 'new and exciting' to me. No strength of feeling has been lost here, it's just different now and really just as good as before B)

• 7 months later...