LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Children wearing nappies to school

Teachers are reporting that pupils as old as 15 who have no medical conditions or developmental issues are unable to use the toilet on their own

There were a few times growing up when I would wear a diaper to school. Once, about age 12 I was outed when my shirt came untucked. Another kid made fun of me and my teacher stepped in to break up the ensuing fight. I never gave a reason for wearing, my parents were never told, and eventually it blew over.

This seems mostly the result of a Incompetent parenthood toward their children. Poor kids... if they have trouble with something simple as this, imagine all other life challenge.

This seems mostly the result of a Incompetent parenthood toward their children. Poor kids... if they have trouble with something simple as this, imagine all other life challenge.

• Like 1

I have to wonder why these so called normal kids are still wearing them and having toilet issues. They said there is no medical condition involved nor are they special needs. Only kids I have still seen in them were special needs.

Wow ok. But i don't get this.“There are children who miss 25 per cent of their education in Reception because they’re being taken out to be changed.'' Sorry but it don't take that long to change.

Wow ok. But i don't get this.“There are children who miss 25 per cent of their education in Reception because they’re being taken out to be changed.'' Sorry but it don't take that long to change.

Yeah not much of a "study" mostly second hand whining and gossip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in the UK and I wore throughout the majority of my primary and secondary school years and I believe my education never suffered. We had regular break times and lunch time so in essence there was 3 opportunities to be changed throughout the day. I had no bowel control, although not officially classed as a medical condition, more psychological according to the medics. All the teachers throughout my school years knew, so did fellow pupils. Some teachers were fine with it, one or two took the opportunity to humiliate me at various stages, along with fellow pupils. There were 2 school nurses who changed me every break time and when I did have a bad accident during lesson time, I made it up at break times, because I wanted to learn. There were times when relief staff who were unaware of the situation were shocked and disgusted. Nowadays, from time to time stuff does reappear via various people I am friends on Facebook with. Like when the above article came out, somebody inboxed it me. People never forget the strange times.

I started wetting the bed again at 10 and I was completely continent during the day ... I went to a boarding school and while there were quite a few bedwetters and they staff did a good job of keeping us together and everything on the DL. Of the 12-16 of us who wore protection at night none of us required daytime protection ...I'm going to have to say that this story grossly overstates the situation or it's including developmentally disabled children in the study group

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...