LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kids and Adolescents Wanting Diapers

It's pretty normal for small kids to regress if there is a new baby in the family or if there are baby items around. I did the same thing as a kid and no way was I into this whole thing then. My son ha regressed a little and I get upset when he wets his pants. He was going potty fine and then all of a sudden he is refusing to use it and is wetting his pants. Now he is using the potty fine again. I have caught him lying and sitting in his little sister's crib and I don't make a big deal about it. I did the same thing too at his age. I swear he knows there is a new baby coming while at his age I had no understanding of it no matter how many times my mom showed me her belly and told me there is a baby in there.

When I was little diapers were a threat, not a reality. I was regularly threatened with being put back in diapers for bedwetting or accidents. Instead I often got the belt. In my mind I wished the threat was made real as a dry bed and un-whipped bottom seemed to make MUCH more sense than my reality.

• Like 3

I would say when the new baby comes try and give your child undivided attention, involve them with the new baby so they won't feel left out. Then spend some time with them after the baby is napping or when someone else has the baby. That might take care of the jealousy and they won't be so jealous. The worst that can happen is the child harming the baby. Just something lot of us don't even want to think about or imagine. That is why I have read you don't ever leave a small child alone with a baby. I put a pillow over my brother when I was three to muffle out his crying and my mom caught me and screamed at me about it. It was at a hotel and she was in the bathroom and we were both out in the bedroom and she came out just in time to see it. To this day she thinks I tried to kill him but I find it very hard to believe I would know at that age that you could kill someone with a pillow because I sure remember not knowing this fact until 6th grade. To me trying to kill means done with intent and I doubt I planned to kill him when I put a pillow over him. I just wanted him to stop crying so I put it over him to silence it. I don't know any small child that would intend to kill when they do things that can kill someone or cause an injury.

When I was little diapers were a threat, not a reality. I was regularly threatened with being put back in diapers for bedwetting or accidents. Instead I often got the belt. In my mind I wished the threat was made real as a dry bed and un-whipped bottom seemed to make MUCH more sense than my reality.

Thanks for posting this Angela! :) Way back when I first started wandering the net, I came across Mitch's site "When kids love diapers" and he and I traded several emails about the topic and other things. I took his poll and was in the process of putting together a testimonial when he pulled the plug on the site and that was that> I think it ended because he was getting married or something. *shrug*

Anyways, I know that Mike (DD) here was good enough to have a link to the page so it wouldn't just die and disappear and be reserved as a resource for future (possible) AB/DL types or others interested or concerned or even the confused parent, or most anyone else.

Mitch put a lot of work into it and I'm glad to see it kept up and available as a resource or reference for others to use. :)

THANKS!

qwack

Diapers are probably the most harmless "vice" I could think of anyone having. My advice to any parent who discovered that their kid had such an interest would be to accept their child's interest, and possibly to even offer to buy them diapers if they couldn't afford to buy them on their own. I might even suggest that the parent be thankful that their child's "vice" is something completely harmless, and politely remind them that their child could be engaging in far worse activities instead such as underage gambling, underage drinking, underage smoking, or some other form of substance abuse. Most importantly though, denying the kid diapers will likely only cause them to rebel further, perhaps trading diapers for one of those more harmful (and illegal) vices in the examble above. At the very least, a negative reaction will likely drive an unnecessary wedge between the parent and the child.

• Like 1

I was potty trained at two and never really had any problems with bedwetting. However, I have always wanted to wear diapers for as long as I can remember (since about four).

Hey Brian!

Sometimes the more younger child/infantilist side of you may go when say it's too embarrassing such as school settings, so you may feel you've grown out of it but in effect it's on hold especially if there's adult pressure to ("don't be such a big baby") make an outward change in behaviour.