LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Board Virus

Cannot open this site with IE i get many viruses popping up when trying to visit with it i am posting this with firefox and its asking for plugins and im not allowing them so something is trying to run on your site please check it out.. What i get with IE is a Script window. then auto protect pops on..

Not very techno savy but when i opened DD tonight my Norton immediately detected a highrisk virus trying to attack my computer.....

I use AVG Anti-virus and it went nuts when i opened the board on IE, so i went to netscape. I sent an e-mail to DD

Guest diamondback688

IE is the only service i use and i have been on this site at least a dozen times today and i havent gotton any pop ups of any kind...my virus protection and spyware sweeper didnt alert to anything either...

I just scanned twice show nothing but dataminers/ low threat. But It's trying to download a file called XPL.WMF every couple of seconds. My system is at a crawl. I want the member Publicly exposed and Their Diapers Removed forever. I will check back tomorrow to see if the site is fixed. I hate when people pull stuff like this, it's a shame. D-D fix it when you can, we know you got a life too.

Guest diamondback688

i came on the boards today and i think i got the virus, because it said i was downloading something and my virus scan software pops up...and i know its only here because i can go to a bunch of other sites and my virus protection software doesnt pop up...

I've running into the same problems, I just had this site pop up: http://www.realpagessites.com/melanieleavitt/

I stopped using IE a few years ago, so I can only imagine how it would react to this. My "Franken-Dell" is slow enough as it. I've been running a virus scan and spyware remover to see if I can get the speed back up. One thing I could just as a "quick-fix," which I'm sure not many would like, is to completely clear all of the board posts. Well, that's my thought about it.

Got the same virus yesterday, a trojan I believe. Damn irritating stuff, the people who actually gets their kicks out of this, is truly the lowest form of life!! They deserve an immense beating, the pathetic idiots that they are! Agree with Repaid that they/he/she deserve public exposure and no more access to Daily. But thanks for sorting it out Daily Di! :)

Yeah people who send viruses are the lowest form of life possible and should be exposed in diapers or not!

:badmood:

A lot of people reply on their computers and enjoy coming in and chatting to friends. :lol:

All i hope is that their machine gets a virus they cant get rid of and it would serve them right! :boxing:

So why not go and get a life and leave people to live theirs!

Thanks Daily Di for getting us all back on track again - much appreciated :thumbsup:

but We all think you should name and shame cos we may have these people on our Yahoo! :excl:

Yeah people who send viruses are the lowest form of life possible and should be exposed in diapers or not!

:badmood:

A lot of people reply on their computers and enjoy coming in and chatting to friends. :lol:

All i hope is that their machine gets a virus they cant get rid of and it would serve them right! :boxing:

So why not go and get a life and leave people to live theirs!

Thanks Daily Di for getting us all back on track again - much appreciated :thumbsup:

but We all think you should name and shame cos we may have these people on our Yahoo! :excl:

Well me used to be a bad person who would send viruses but now me use my powers for good.

Guest diamondback688

hey DailyDi...i think the virus is back...ive had a window pop up on my PC and download something and then disappear a few times in the last 5 minutes or so...just thought i would let you know...

removed again. Have the Invision Board people working on why this is still being allowed to occur.

Ummm, a little bit ago, RCDiaperboy posted a link to something called "xpl.wmf" that set off my virus warnings from AVG..then he left...

Can't decide if he was being malicious or not....you may have more information on that than I do...maybe he was the one uploading the virus...

Dill Pickle

Ummm, a little bit ago, RCDiaperboy posted a link to something called "xpl.wmf" that set off my virus warnings from AVG..then he left...

Can't decide if he was being malicious or not....you may have more information on that than I do...maybe he was the one uploading the virus...

Dill Pickle

This was in the chatroom

I'm not 100% certain which one it was... dumb or malicious.

but xpl.wmf is usually a demostration of a WMF exploit.

The URL had nothing to do with an exploit of the chatroom.

Opening it should cause a Virus alert.

Alex

dailydi a suggestion,

being a person who is around programmers and such i know many who are leaving ipb for many reasons.

you would think paying money for this would be better but phpbb is more securier than ipb ;)

so really if you have the time, i would highly recommend you use a different board as ipb is not getting with the program enough to fight off the security holes they seriously have that they ignore.