LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting with Melatonin

So I have been taking melatonin as a sleep aid here and there (3mg). Well one night I drank about 32 ounces of water with it about 30 min before bed and ended up wetting the bed. I slightly remembered waking up. But after doing this 3 nights in a row, by the third night I didnt remember waking up and wetting. Anyone else see this effect with sleep aids?

The optimum average dose of melatonin is about 1 mg. the one time my diaper got wet without my knowing I was really tired, and palpably diapered, and sleeping by myself on a work trip. I take melatonin regularly, and I have little difficulty waking up when I need to pee.

So I think your desire is the real cause here, and melatonin just gives you a good excuse. But the stuff is reasonably harmless, so go for it!

Melatonin doesn't really help me as much as it should so I sometimes take temazempam. It's one step below a horse tranqualizer. Still, even with that I will wake up to wet every time, and have not sleep wet since I was two or three.

i sleepwet once fairly recently :-D i dreamt that i waa out on a lake, laying on a floatie reading a magazine, and had to pee. it took effort to start the flow in my dream, which is weird, but it caused me to actually pee a bit! i tried to make it happen again with no luck. i might try melatonin, and/or begin reinforcing mentally that "melatonin always makes me wet the bed" so it should just happen that way :-)

Generally I don't like to take drugs or meds of any kind, but recently (the last year or two) I have been using Advil PM which is a pain killer and a 'sleep aid". The instructions state to take 2 caplets at bed time and not more then 2 in a 24 hour period....what ever. I break 1 caplet (tablet) in half and take that, and it's enough to put me out and stay that way> teh reason I do this is due to me either not getting to sleep, but mostly not STAYING asleep, and waking up at say 4 am or 5 am :badmood: then not being able to get back to sleep for an hour or so, then sleeping till around 11 am or noon...UGH.

Now I 'tinker' with this a bit, and did take the 'recommended dose of 2 caplets....once, and woke up feeling like crap :badmood: so I didn't do that again. Now what does this have to do with bedwetting...Well, like others above, knowing my sleep situation etc, I figured that if I could knock myself out and get some better sleep rest WITH OUT waking up at god aweful hours, I 'might' be able to also soak a diaper with out to much work, or 'waking up' to go etc.

Well, that didn't work out as well as I had hoped :( so I don't worry about it much. I do take that 1/2 caplet now and then, or 1 tablet if I 'really' want to sleep, but never 2 as that just really makes a mess of the following day. As for bedwetting, I do that 'consciously' and under control, as I don't want to 'loose control' even though it does have it's appealing side ;)

But just being able to go with out really remembering or using effort (waking up) might be nice as an experiance, but I'm not sure if I want that to happen on a regular basis. I don't think it would, as I'm pretty well intrenched in 'keeping dry' but on occasion, letting go would be nice..as long as I am prepared for it ;)

Is Melatonin an OTC med or need a prescription or is it something I can get that is generally available as a sleep aid? Not that I want to pick some up..just wondering since again, I'm not a fan of drugs or meds in general, but as an option to what I am using currently.

• 2 years later...

I take Fentanyl, Oxcycodone, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Baclofen,

Tamulosin, Coreg, Trileptal, Lisinoril, Mirtazepine, Movantik, Melatonin, Senna S, Docusate every night before bed , I was Incontinent and had Enuresis long before these med's ever came on board and there's been no change since adding them, though I seriously do not recommend the average person take Opiates, Muscle relaxants and Benzodiazepines it's a good way to die ( you are guaranteed to fill your diaper, when you stop breathing ) I mix theses things out of illness necessity, and am well aware of the risks, but simply have no other choice to prolong my life and have any quality to that time.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 5/30/2016 at 9:08 AM, Amyuser said:

I take Fentanyl, Oxcycodone, Temazepam, Lorazepam, Baclofen,

Tamulosin, Coreg, Trileptal, Lisinoril, Mirtazepine, Movantik, Melatonin, Senna S, Docusate every night before bed [...] though I seriously do not recommend the average person take Opiates, Muscle relaxants and Benzodiazepines it's a good way to die ( you are guaranteed to fill your diaper, when you stop breathing ) I mix theses things out of illness necessity, and am well aware of the risks, but simply have no other choice to prolong my life and have any quality to that time.

The amazing thing is I have sleep disorders and rarely sleep, you could give an elephant my meds and put it on its ass, I have an almost inversion of alpha - delta among others, the only way to decide if I am asleep is to come and check , that's really frustrating to people that work in the sleep lab. The reason for the banquet buffet of med's is a progressive Degenerative disease process that only ends in death, we are trying to keep me comfortable as long as possible until the inevitable happens.the stuff helps me have more good days than bad,but even my good days are not what most people would consider good, but I'll take what I can get well on this side of the grass. My case will be studied and analysed for longer than I am alive , hopefully something will be learned from it.

Yes I have had dream wetting occasionally when I was younger and healthier , only once did I have a "wet" dream that resulted in a wet bed , now with no control of the bladder the outcome is always the same , a wet diaper in the morning with or without any sleep the night before.

They do have stronger than Fentanyl that they belive will be dosed in Pico grams, Fentanyl is in micro grams, something that will fit on the head of a pin and be an over dose quite scary.

Same here. I have taken all kinds of sleeping aids--even really strong ones (which I
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you tried just laying in bed evertime you need to go, and then going so that you break down that mental barrier to not wet the Bed? Yeah the resting pressure of many urogenital and rectal muscles can be done when a cystogram is done very easily, the computer gadgets these days are wild , the even have Bluetooth or wifi vaginal weights and dilators that can tell your physical therapist all about your exercise regimen and weather it's helping or hurting, they also make rectal sensors that do the same thing for boys.