LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, it's time to put my big boy pants on.

Markley

You guys haven't heard from me in quite some time, but I just wanted to let out a little steam before attempting to let go of my past...

I have been a Diaper Lover for years... As long as I remember, and though it was nice to be able to indulge in my fetish, it's becoming more bothersome than I would have thought.

When you wear a diaper, you are not engaging in any sexual acts with children and or minors. Not to bash your girl friend but people that think that having a diaper fetish is as bad as being a pedophile are Idiots. Plain and simple. I never got the concept of how people put Pedos and AB/DL's together like that. end of rant.

When you wear a diaper, you are not engaging in any sexual acts with children and or minors. Not to bash your girl friend but people that think that having a diaper fetish is as bad as being a pedophile are Idiots. Plain and simple. I never got the concept of how people put Pedos and AB/DL's together like that. end of rant.

As a happily married 24/7 DL I can tell you there are plenty of ladies out there who are more than accepting. If your current SO is the right one for you she'll understand.

I think it's because most people relate diapers to children. I understand how you'd think she's an idiot (She graduated with a Major in Science Education, and teaches Biology), but the truth of the matter is, most people view it in relation with pedophilia, because in there eyes, no grown adult with the right mind should be attracted to such a thing, be it sexually or mentally...

sorry for getting a bit on the harsh side. I tend to keep an open mind, I also live among people who pretty much have well, closed minds. (AKA Vanilla's) I call them. yes this is taboo and yes, not a lot of people would be very open to seeing a grown man in a diaper.

Hi. You don't know me, and I don't really know you, so take this for what it is, just some words on a page. It took me a while to write and it's supposed to be darkly funny, so please lighten up and stop stressing.

• Like 3

Hi. You don't know me, and I don't really know you, so take this for what it is, just some words on a page. It took me a while to write and it's supposed to be darkly funny, so please lighten up and stop stressing.

I wish you luck in your chosen path, but Darkfinn and Willow are spot-on as is a lot of what else has been said. Relationships are a compromise, and while this is a lot of 'baggage' (which may mean that the right one for you is going to have a lot of their own 'baggage' too :o ) I have seen that the strongest bonds often occur in those who have had the most to overcome to make things work out. Yeah, the oidds of us finding the perfect mate are nigh on impossible with a suitable one not too far away, but it does happen and it can happen to you ;)

• Like 1

I think you misunderstand. You said it yourself. Diapers are like crack/heroin to certain addicts. Without serious help, they cannot simple "turn off" that addiction.

• Like 1

Youve been with your girl for over a year and havent let the cat outa the bag, i would have told her a long time ago and gotten it off my chest, but thats just me. I've been with my gf for a little over a year now, i think we were about two months in when i got a bit tipsy and told her, i pretty much explained that this is who i am and im not embarresed about it etc.. I was very lucky as she took it very well after. After a bit of explaining she indulges in this part of my life. I think you gotta be honest with her man, just gotta do it when you good n ready. Best of luck man.