LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

B is for Baby

Another Great Update & I gather Jake will be coming back into the picture in the next chapter, & I can't wait to find out how & find out what's next for Mayra. Please Continue

Mayra awoke from her nap feeling warm and refreshed. Smiling, she stretched out, arching her back like a cat as she did so. Her hands felt the edge of the crib and her hips felt the weight of a freshly soaked diaper, still warm with her urine. For some reason, these reminders didn't bother her nearly as much as they did a few hours ago. As a matter of fact, Mayra felt the crotch of her diaper and felt a very pleasant heat rise in response. Mayra quickly checked the nursery, saw no one, laid back and proceeded to play with herself in her wet diaper. Before long, Mayra came with a series of short gasps, lying back and closing her eyes with a sedate smile on her face, basking in the warm post coital glow and the feelings of her still warm diaper.

"Looks like someone's enjoying themselves." Jake said with a smile, having made his approach to the crib unnoticed as Mayra had been playing with herself. Mayra sat up in shock, staring wide eyed at Jake as she did so. He cut a very handsome figure this morning, wearing a suede calf skin jacket, blue jeans and hiking boots. He stood there with a smile on his face with his hands casually placed in his pockets. Mayra felt her face heating up, realizing it was more in response to his beauty still rather than having been caught with her hands in her diaper. God but he was still beautiful.

"Well thank you, Mayra; I must say you're quite the pretty little girl herself, too." Jake said, winking as he smiled. Mayra was mortified, realizing she'd said that last part out loud without really meaning to do so. She shifted in her diaper in embarrassment, her diaper starting to get a bit cold and uncomfortable. Jake then let out a regretful sigh, shrugging his shoulders as he did so. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell Mommy, however; little babies aren't allowed to play with themselves you see. They get a spanking if their caught." Jake said,smiling without showing his teeth as he did so. Upon hearing the word 'spanking', Mayra felt fear and whimpered in response.

"No! Nuu tell Mommy... Please?" Mayra pleaded with Jake, her eyes shining with fear. Jake smiled inwardly and outwardly at this; Jake loved taking advantage of the conditioning, it made it too easy to do as he pleased with these girls.

"Well, I don't know..." Jake stated, pretending to contemplate as he did so. Mayra continued to silently plead with her beautiful brown eyes, shining with unshed tears as she unconsciously pouted. Jake turned to her and endeavored to look serious for a moment. "Ok, but you have to do exactly as I say, little girl." Mayra nodded at this, relieved that she wasn't going to receive a spanking. Jake then lifted Mayra out of the crib with a bit of effort. He was in great shape, but nowhere near Mommy's frame size as he only stood 5'9" himself. Having her crawl to the center of the nursery, Jake had Mayra kneel before him so that she was looking up at him. Jake tenderly cupped Mayra's chin, admiring those dark Spanish eyes of hers as she stared into his blue ones in kind. Jake felt himself start to harden in response. "Unzip my pants, little girl." Jake stated to Mayra with a slight rasp to his voice. Mayra reached out and unzipped his pants without taking her eyes of Jake as she did so. Jake then ordered her to unbutton his pants, which she did while still looking at Jake's face as she did. Jake felt his penis unlimbers itself from his pants, still hardening as it came to a stop a mere inch from Mayra's lips. "Time to suckle little girl." Jake said, his voice growing husky. Mayra gently grabbed Jake's penis and put it in her mouth, proceeding to give him a bj, her eyes still fixed firmly on his face as she did so. Jake groaned as she went to work, his penis coming to full attention before long. He gently grabbed Mayra's pigtails and started to slowly thrust in time with her mouth. Mayra placed her hands in her lap as he did this, relaxing and letting Jake thrust into her mouth, staring up at his blue eyes the whole time. After a few minutes, however, Mayra felt rumblings in her stomach and realized she needed to go poop rather badly. She attempted to untangle her pigtails from Jake's hands, but his grip was now too firm. "Sorry princess, we're not stopping til I cum; you'll just have to hold it." Jake stated, a rather predatory grin making it's way onto his face. Mayra whimpered as she continued being fucked in the face, the rumblings eventually growing louder and more painful with time. Mayra realized she wasn't going to be able to hold it any longer and silently pleaded at Jake with her eyes. Jake saw the look and grinned. "Looks like somebody has to poo poo their diaper." Jake stated, his excitement growing as he started to approach climax. Mayra started to shed silent tears as she felt herself pooping her diaper while Jake continued to thrust in her mouth. Shortly after she stopped, Jake groaned aloud as he came in her mouth, refusing to let go of her pigtails and forcing Mayra to swallow his cum. Mayra was eventually released, choking and gagging as tears rolled down her face, completely humiliated as Jake sedately put his cock back in his pants and zipped himself up.

"W-wh-why did you do that?" Was all Mayra could manage to say as she cried.

"I was wondering the same thing." Mommy said as she stood in the doorway, her arms folded under her generous bosom as she looked sternly at Jake.

Jake stood in the nursery, frozen like a deer in the headlights as Mommy confidentially walked into the nursery. Her red haired frame seemed to tower over Jake's as she stood in front of him.

"I warned you about this kind of behavior, didn't I?" Mommy asked quietly. Jake started to tremble, his penis wilting in response as it was still out of his open fly. With a trembling hand, Jake went to zip himself back up.

"Take your pants off." Mommy ordered in the same tone. Jake stood there with his hands on his zipper for a few moments before starting to comply, starting with his boots. Before long, Jake was half naked, his hands covering his now shriveled manhood as he stood there.

"Take your jacket and shirt off too." Mommy then ordered. She then retrieved a stool and a wooden paddle as Jake slowly took off his jacket and shirt. Once done, Mommy then pointed to her lap.

"Get over my lap, Jakey-poo." Mommy said a big too sweetly. Jake trembled in response.

"Please Mommy, don't spank me.." Jake said in a tone of voice Mayra has never heard him use before. Mommy's response was to rather quickly grab Jake by one of his wrists and pull him over her lap. Once situated, Jake started to whimper as Mommy started to rub his bottom with the paddle. After a few moments of this, Mommy started to firmly paddle Jake's behind. Jake started to cry in response as Mommy spanked him for a full minute while Mayra sat there and watched, a small smile blooming on her face as she watched Jake being punished. Once this was completed, Mommy then easily picked up the now freely sobbing Jake and carried him over to the changing table. Working swiftly and efficiently, Mommy proceeded to give Jake a bulb enema, diaper him, and then had him kneel in the corner of the nursery, placing his nose in the corner as she did so. Mommy then picked up Mayra and sat her in her lap in the rocking chair as they watched Jake cry in the corner. It wasn't long before Jake started to shift uncomfortably and start to groan in pain. Mayra started to giggle in delight as Jake began to soil his diaper, kneeling the corner of the nursery and whimpering as he did so. Mommy then informed Jake that he had to stay in the corner as she carried Mayra out of the nursery. Jake turned his tear streaked face to Mommy and Mayra in time for Mayra to blow him a raspberry as she left the nursery. Mommy gently tickled Mayra to get her to stop, illiciting a giggle as she did so.

"Are you ok sweety?" Mommy asked Mayra as she carried her to the playpen where Mei Ling was currently sitting, absorbed in playing with her teddy bear. Mayra nodded without speaking. "He will never do that again sweety, Mommy promises." Mommy said as she set Mayra down n the playpen with Mei Ling. Mei Ling looked at Mayra and smiled brightly at her behind her pacifier. Mommy then put a pacifier in Mayra's mouth and told her to 'play nice' with Mei Ling. Before long the two girls were giggling and playing together in the playpen, making Mommy smile as she prepared a picnic lunch for her little girls.