LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renaissance Festival

It is entirely possible that there are as many participants in Renaissance Faires and Festivals in the USA as there are ABDL. Most have associated organizations often called 'Friends of Faire'. Several websites discuss Renaissance theme events.

• Like 1

The Texas Ren Fair had lots of people who

Jest. I had a faux hawk and they poked fun at that. It's all fun and games, but just keep your tushie covered unless you want them to know! Plus, being diapered is a great idea cuz the bathrooms there usually reek (no ac) and are always crowded!

so many people talking about the texas renn faire! even my g/f went during college! granted i've been to the pennsy renn faire and a few smaller local ones, but apparently the texas one is a really good one. i also don a kilt for my renn faires, yay for kilts!!!

• 1 month later...

I have to remember to go this year, as I keep forgetting, and then it's over and I kick myself :P I have been a few times and it really is a lot of fun. Don't know if I'll be wearing, buuuuuuuut, as mentioned, the out door 'privies' really do leave a lot to be desired :P